Kayfabe An overrated b*tch! (Yuri Black)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Yuri Black's music begins to hit with the crowd having a different prospective on him now only to recently state his formation with the new tag team "Divide" along side Michael Kelly. Yuri continues to walk down the ramp.

Patrick Young: And what a career this man has had so far, hitting on the highroad at top speed. He and Michael Kelly stole the show at "Viewers Choice" only to now have a chance to claim the Tag Team Championship over the Anarchy Inc.

Anthony Pederson: Oh Patrick shut the hell up with all that yapping, you're beginning to give me a headache with all the crap that comes out of your mouth. He is just a regular superstar soon to hit rock bottom at this business.

Yuri Black walks around the ring to pick up a normal microphone and not his own custom one he brags about. He walks up the steps and leaps over the top rope and stands in the middle of the ring with the microphone held to his mouth

Yuri Black: You heard the news all over the Precision Network, I myself have been rebooted, I have changed, changed in the way of pushing my career further into the deep end. Yes, the deeper you go, the higher the chance of sharks being there, but from what I'm seeing at this match card I have tonight. I don't see any shark, just a little overrated tadpole still looking to grow. He has been getting too much attention towards this business. Why not give that Hayley girl the spotlight, Buster looks more feminine than she does

The crowd begin to laugh

Yuri Black: You think THAT was funny? I'll tell you what is funny. What is funny is how the so called dominant force of a team "Anarchy Inc" has not been on their top form recently, from hearing on how a mystery superstar attacked Will's opponent wearing a limited edition "Anarchy Inc" jumper, that might I add is only given to the members of Anarchy Inc themselves. To then Will to say himself he had no idea on who it is and why it happened. Now... I'm no lie detector but my lights are flashing on how much bullshit came out of Will that night. But hey! he isn't my opponent, the other two bitches are, but I'm not looking to pay much attention to such worthless wrestlers.

Yuri Black: Now, back to the all great "Big Buster Gates"

The crowd begins to inflow with boo's

Yuri Black: I'll show to everyone that you're one overrated superstar getting the spotlight. And to the fine looking girl by his side, Hayley. Hook me up when you come to your senses, because "Black is Back".

Yuri drops the microphone and exits the ring.

Last edited:
Reactions: M Kells