AMA An Angel's Ascension

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
An Angel's Ascension
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The scene opens in what appears to be an attic bedroom inside the Residence. The room has lovely purple walls along with a Princess-style bed, filled with stuffed animals and the grey cat from before curled up sleeping. To one wall is a makeup stand with a mirror, and to the other side of the room, a clothing rack with countless colourful dresses. It is evening as the moonlight breaks in from the windows. Around the room are various puppets on strings, tied to something on the roof. Each with a unique look and scratch marks and lipstick stains on them. Near the window, we see a woman with a lavender empire waist dress and long black hair. It is Princess Nova. She stands in front of a canvas with some buckets of paint, and on the ledge of her window, a single teddy bear. It is half black and half white with a purple bow and dress. Next to the bear is a glass of New York Sour.

“Now, Lulu, you know I’m always careful with my paints, I’m not going to ruin my dress.” She jokes and talks to her teddy bear. “But I supposed I need this time. We have been working awfully hard for our incoming debut. I know, I know, in some ways I miss the fact I’ll be unable to play with my old friends, but in AMA there will be no distractions, nobody to tempt me away from my role.”

Princess Nova mixes some of her paints, working hard to keep them off her dress. “And that role, Lulu, has always been the TORN Angel of the family, the heart, the grace… My devotion will be on display at Rush Hour. But I suppose there is still that worry of being against subpar competition. Eden and Slate told me to take them with the utmost respect. We must always be meticulous, analytical, and ruthless. I suppose forgetting that has cost me before.”

Princess Nova sighs.

“Eden and Slate are such wonderful people, they have taught me so much and I will do anything for them, but I have so much to learn. But I suppose I must take their words to heart. No weakness, not anymore. But I suppose that is what Eden wanted to get rid of in me from the first moment she made her intentions known.”

Taking a sip of her drink, she looks to her bear. “Do you want to know what happened, Lulu? It did happen a bit before you came along.”

Putting her glass down, she continues to paint and begins to tell her story to her bear.

“It all started when I signed a contract with the Bassignani family. All I saw it was at first was a wrestling contract, but sooner or later I found its grander purpose. Of course, given what I experienced and witnessed of them before, I was worried, scared even. I felt trapped because I let what other people told me to cloud my judgement. As Eden would continually test me, push me to my emotional and mental limits, people would tell me, ‘she was out to get me,’ and that her goal was to ‘make my life hell.’ Well…”

There is a small, almost wicked smirk.

“They were right about one thing. Eden did want me to go through hell. Eden wanted me to be pushed to my breaking points, discover my limits. She wanted me to question who I was. That way I could search inside myself to see my true self. My TORN self. During a rare glimpse where I embraced it, I should have seen it as a sign sooner, because it felt wonderful, and you know what? Looking back on that process, I liked it." There is a sick smirk on Nova's face. "I liked being put through that pain because it only made me stronger.”

Princess Nova giggles and glances at her bear.

“I’m glad you think so too, Lulu.”

Looking at her canvas, she continues to speak.

“I finally relented and let fate takes its course and to do that I had to give Eden and Slate my mind, body, and spirit to ReNovate it. It was a long process, and one which is still ongoing, but I had to return to the state of nature, tabula rasa, a blank slate ready to be formed by the world around me again. My rebirth as Princess Nova was an amazing moment.” Blinking, Nova looks up. “I truly felt alive, euphoric, true.”

Returning to her painting, Nova continues to speak to her bear.

“People questioned my decision then, and I am sure that more upon hearing the story would question me again. But two years later, I’m happy with my decision. Because under Eden’s care, I got to see who she and Slate truly are as people. We are perhaps cruel, meticulous, and our methods are harsh, but there is a purpose to everything. There is love behind it. Even humanity to the family. Sometimes you can’t judge a book by its cover and I have felt welcomed in this family.”

Closing her eyes, Nova puts down her brush and puts her hand on her heart. “That’s why I’m loyal to Eden and Slate. They have been the truest family I ever had and they have rewarded my dedication with love, and guidance. I feel as though now, our spirits are intertwined. Our hearts beat as one, our minds connected. Any of those who stand before us will not be able to obtain such connectedness. Our family is not of blood, but of soul. Nothing can break a family apart that is already TORN.”

Grabbing her brush again, Nova puts some final touches on her painting.

“And I do know that I’m happy to serve this family. Eden and Slate want nothing but the best for me. I suppose that is why we headed to AMA. Here there are no distractions, no demons of the past. We’re leaving them to rot in their own sorrow while I can continue to ascend as Eden’s TORN Angel…”

Doing one more stroke of paint, Princess Nova grins.

“And done!” She puts down her brushes, wipes off her hands and grabs her teddy bear. “What’cha think, Lulu? I know! It’s probably one of my best works yet. I can’t wait to show Slate and Eden. In fact, how about we get them right now!” Nova squeezes her bear and walks away, looking for her family as we get a glimpse of the painting.

On the top of the painting, we see pictures of Nova herself along with Eden and Slate. Each of them have vines and roots growing into their skin. They stand behind a purple sky and Nova’s eyes are pupilless. Under their pictures are roots growing deep into the ground. Within these roots, we see various members of the AMA roster impaled by them, including, at the bottom, her three opponents for the incoming trios match at Rush Hour.

OOC: See? A short-ish promo, just for a little development/introduction. Also now you see what I meant by a potential comparison to "Alexa Bliss." But Lulu came first, and Lulu isn't designed for merchandising, she's a friend.