Amazon Question.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
Recently I just ordered some things from Amazon,and I just signed up to shop on there more & more. I just wanted to ask & see if this site is 100% safe. And see if anyone has any stories about the site and if anyone has ever been scammed on that site.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Sites been awesome to me, I have always received everything I purchased except one time I bought a CD, didn't get it but they credited my money back, I repurchased and received it. I love using Amazon cause you can save a lot, wouldn't worry to much about it there pretty good to you.

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
Thanks for the answers,I will be propping both of you again. I didn't wanna give my credit card number to a site I wasnt sure about.

Wordlife

Reaction score
My Dad and I separately having been using Amazon for the past like 5 years, never had a problem with them, not once. They're always on time with the orders, hell, they ship like extra early and you usually get stuff a week before the ETA day is. I love Amazon, best shopping site in the world.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Being in Canada I've only used Amazon.ca Never had any issues.

Amazon is one of the largest online retailers in the world, so there site is going to have top of line security.

Reaction score
I've been using Amazon for 7 years and never had a problem. Even third party sellers are honest. When they aren't, Amazon has a policy in use. If you don't receive your item you fill out a claim and they refund your money. Great site.

Reaction score
The only annoying part of Amazon was the increase in shipping. It was inevitable because of inflation but a few years ago it cost less than two dollars. Still, all of the dvds you can find for less than $10 even with shipping is the best deal around.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I don't know if they have it on the .com but on .ca its free shipping on orders over $39. So I always make a point of making sure to order a few things so I'm getting the free shipping.

Klide

Reaction score
I've recently used amazon aswell but I only use gift cards since I get free amazon gift cards from a site. I haven't used a credit card on amazon but based on my orders usin gift cards they all shipped to my house and what not. Haven't been scammed.....yet atleast :)

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I have used Amazon a few times. Never had any real issues with it some times items ship seperately which can sometimes be annoying but other then that everything is great.