Amazing Elephant! The Artist!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

What an artist! Check this out. If you think that you are an artist, wait until you see this elephant. :eek5:

2lmrvxz.jpg

o0ulgw.jpg

2qj8utf.jpg

15s0bbs.jpg

9kp5pj.jpg

11l6gdz.jpg

72tyio.jpg

2i7off4.jpg

Beer

Dude. If that is real that is fucking awsome. But some how, i don't think so, imo.

1chiban

Reaction score
Better gfx than you WS ;) jk

*Runs*

1chiban

Reaction score
I saw this elephant a while ago in the press over here in the UK. Our press loves animals doing odd things - recently we were treated to a news item on the glories of a bird which keeps people awake by imitating mobile phone rings and sirens. Oh British culture...

J

(To 1chiban)^^Yea not like you guy have anything actually worth covering. Lol. and bout the elephant. That's fucking amazing.

1chiban

Reaction score
Better than I could do I assure you :D

Reaction score
No Im certain this is real. A girl from where I work walked in telling us about a painting she had, that was done by an elephant...

Finlay62

Reaction score
its not real. if it is, he's better then me.