Amari Miller leaving WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
y53TMyt.jpeg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
She had a rough time, wish her all the best if she continues wrestling or in whatever else she decides to do

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
She wasn't amazing but she always was used as a jobber so I don't know if she even had potential to get better.

From what she said, I take she wasn't going to stay but WWE didn't offer her to anyway.
They kept Dana Brooke around for a while because her boyfriend passed away so I think they should have given her the same courtesy at the very least after what she went through.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

It was mostly just creative, they didn't have anything for me creatively and my contract was ending anyway so I just felt like it was best for both worlds. It mostly came from their side but it was not like, 'Oh please, I'm begging' it was more of like 'You know what, thank you for the opportunity, I really appreciate it.' Because there's nothing else I could have done. I worked my butt off, I was there every day, I was putting in stats and things like that and there's no bad blood on either side.
I did have injuries throughout my path in WWE so I can get why it's like, 'oh, you know, she might be a liability.' But to end it all, there was just nothing creatively for me so it was just time for us to just go our separate ways. (It) doesn't mean I'm not going to go back, the door is not shut. Coach was saying that he would always put his name behind me if needed so there's a very good, tight relationship between me and WWE right now.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hope she can make a go of it outside the machine.....props to her for seeing something in herself.....more people need to think like that.