Also, I got high, but there's a funny story to go along with it.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, whatever.

Anyway, early last week I called up my dealer and apparently he won't deliver to Quebec so I went over to his place and picked up a couple of g's.

So I'm talking to him and he's like you have to see this it's amazing and he hands me a burned copy of the last Lockdown.

I'm like you're a wrestling fan? He's liek yeah only TNA though, everything else sucks. So we get to chatting a bit and the guy is a total TNA sheeple.

Throughout the conversation though I discover he also watches RoH, and I'm liek I thought you only watched TNA?

Oh, TNA owns RoH.

:wtf:

I would've made fun of him but he sells me good weed so I bit my tongue, left and got stupidly high.

:clap:

the dark knight

lol i laugh at these people too. i met a guy in college who's a cena fan, i just lol'd and when he asked why, i just said i hate the guy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Liek I don't understand how he comes to the conclusion that Dixie Carter owns RoH as well. Makes no sense. Five minutes of reading completely debunks that idea.

especially coming from someone who also let slip that he had trained in the Hart Dungeon for three years. :rolleyes:

Wrestling Station

here we have alot of Batista fans, dunno why but most of them like Batista not Cena. lol

But the biggest stars here amoung people are The Rock, Bret Hart, and Hogan.

CT Styles

I don't see the problem. Drug-dealers are good, honest people.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He's honest about his business. He's never ripped me off. Which is nice.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Whats your point..

TNA > WWE

lol..

Well atleast Impact > Raw.

-TJ-

^That is the true mark follower right there. The man happy to be the should of been ECW champion, but fucked himself over's boner. :smh :D