• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alright, major conundrum here

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Well that's your first problem, you're watching Californication.

But seriously, ask her what she's reading, pretend like you care, talk about the book then talk about her ("So what other books are you reading right now?") boom, you're in there.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Things happen for a reason and maybe she wasn't meant for you. If you are destined to meet up, it will happen.

This shit sounds cheesy but I really believe in that stuff. Happened to me. I met my husband at work, though he was just my boss at the time, so we didn't get together or anything, but he expressed interest. I was leaving a year later for college and he made sure I didn't leave that day with him driving me to go out to eat. I didn't see him while I was in school, though we spoke sometimes online, and then I just happened to email the HR lady and told her I was done school for the time being and if there were any positions opened there. I wasn't thinking of getting with him, just wanted my job back when I was available to work again. There was an opening, I got back in, he didn't let me bugger off ever again, lol.

I could have easily gotten another job but something just told me 'try *insert job name*' and there just happened to be an opening.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Should have clubbed her in the back of the head and dragged her off by her hair. Guaranteed to work.

WHERE WERE YOU EARLIER?

Well that's your first problem, you're watching Californication.

But seriously, ask her what she's reading, pretend like you care, talk about the book then talk about her ("So what other books are you reading right now?") boom, you're in there.

Yeah, I was thinking that but usually if people interrupt me by asking what I'm reading I usually just glare and say "A book." Totally got that vibe off that girl.

Things happen for a reason and maybe she wasn't meant for you. If you are destined to meet up, it will happen.

This shit sounds cheesy but I really believe in that stuff. Happened to me. I met my husband at work, though he was just my boss at the time, so we didn't get together or anything, but he expressed interest. I was leaving a year later for college and he made sure I didn't leave that day with him driving me to go out to eat. I didn't see him while I was in school, though we spoke sometimes online, and then I just happened to email the HR lady and told her I was done school for the time being and if there were any positions opened there. I wasn't thinking of getting with him, just wanted my job back when I was available to work again. There was an opening, I got back in, he didn't let me bugger off ever again, lol.

I could have easily gotten another job but something just told me 'try *insert job name*' and there just happened to be an opening.

Awww.

I hate thinking like that though because it makes me feel as if I am not in control of everything.

Sorry, I was busy building up my threesome. First bisexual girl found. Working on the second.

And yea, I'm bragging..

U jelly?

U jelly.

You don't need a 2nd bi chick in theory. All you need is the one, a straight girl and a bottle of Jack.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
FULL DISCLOSURE: Have not actually attempted the advice given to Italian Outsider. JoMo has always been leery of threesomes as he would be terrified of embarrassing himself.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just act like you care. Women aren't hard to read, they are all the same.

this is totally predictable from me but your right hand is your best friend. anything else is a bonus that might come at a price so don't worry about it.

Nah, not just looking to get laid at this point. (Hence the 5 month cold streak) Looking for a nice lady to settle down with. Sadly, I don't seem to naturally attract nice ladies. Must be because I'm an irresponsible, borderline alcoholic/drug addict.

what was the title of the book anyways?

Yeah, that would have been a good opener if she had've been reading something other than what appeared to be a book on art history.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

Been reflecting upon things lately and have come to the conclusion that as much fun as I've had over the last 10 years I've fucked up pretty big time and now turning things around and salvaging them is going to be far harder than I want it to be.

Either that or I'm just having a massive crisis over turning 30. Dunno. Hate everything right now.