Alright, come on

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Now I'm all for the changes. I've established it before, but when I see something I just don't like. I state it. I've PM'd admins about past issues, but this should go public, as I feel I'm not the only one that feels this way.

WTF is up with the no. of words you can put in a post now? Thats real gay. Especially for the BTB section. It complicates shit, and breaks up shows. I don't think this is even necessary. Whats bad about long posts?

Can you red people change this up por favor(please in spanish)?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
It was changed because a few people had problems viewing btb threads that included extensive quantity of posts. for example, a btb thread had about 4 posts all four with 75000 characters. it was too much for the server and computers to load everything properly and it was messing with a few posts.

I will however change the max characters from 25,000 to about 60,000. Does that help at all??

Axis

It's been like this for as long as I've known, so I don't know why you're freaking out like it's a big change :confused: .

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
It's been like this for as long as I've known, so I don't know why you're freaking out like it's a big change

I just recently started to write BTB again, and my show came out too long & I coded for like ever & the laptop didn't let me go back to copy & paste the coding.

Now I'm stuck.

& thx Mike. Appreciate it bro.