AMA Alphas AMA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Ya know i dont think ive ever done one of these, atleast not in this form, but either way it is i! your friendly neighborhood guardian and the dave meltzer of this forum, player of games (still waiting on ma trophy lol) amung other things, so ask away!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
How long do you think it will before we get the endo fo the year awards?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
How long do you think it will before we get the endo fo the year awards?
Considering we are practicly half way through January and we still dont have it, id say if we are lucky some time before the end of February.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Considering we are practicly half way through January and we still dont have it, id say if we are lucky some time before the end of February.
Second question. Why be Dave Meltzer when you can be the first IAB?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Second question. Why be Dave Meltzer when you can be the first IAB?
Eh, thats more of a silly title then a actual name. Im nothing like the man himself, though i do post stats and numbers and such, as he does, so it makes sense plus ive been called it enough times to warrent the title lol.

I do respect his work though, has been in the buisness for longer then ive been alive i think, and has alot of credible friends in the buisness aswell. Though perhaps i know as much about the gaming industry and its history as he does the Wrestling industry. (though perhaps i know a bit more :p)

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Eh, thats more of a silly title then a actual name. Im nothing like the man himself, though i do post stats and numbers and such, as he does, so it makes sense plus ive been called it enough times to warrent the title lol.

I do respect his work though, has been in the buisness for longer then ive been alive i think, and has alot of credible friends in the buisness aswell. Though perhaps i know as much about the gaming industry and its history as he does the Wrestling industry. (though perhaps i know a bit more :p)
Ah, gotcha and cool.

Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta