Alligator Takes 2 Year Old Boy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Truly awful news. The kid's body will likely not even be recovered.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Truly awful news. The kid's body will likely not even be recovered.

Unfortunately, you are probably correct. I'll never be able to really know how these people feel but I am extremely upset that they have to go through with this.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Oh god. I hope to god he's found.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh god. I hope to god he's found.

It would probably take an amazing miracle but I'm keeping up hope for the miracle to happen. No one deserves to die at 2 years old and lose out on experiencing all the things the world has to offer :(

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I swear there's been a few gator attacks recently. That sucks.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I swear there's been a few gator attacks recently. That sucks.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The issue was the parents playing with their child in the water at 9 at night. I don't expect people to be as weird as I was as a child and watch Animal Planet 24/7 but it is common knowledge that they hunt by vibrations and are keen opportunistic hunters. If it is a easy kill, they will go for it. I don't know why people are not taught these things when they live near wildlife that can hurt them or when they to vacationing in areas where wildlife can attack. They need to set up something to prevent this from happening because my guess is, the parents didn't know and so it isn't their fault.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
His body has been found. Lane Graves was found not too far from the initial attack location. His body had a few puncture wounds but wasn't dismembered by the alligator.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
His body has been found. Lane Graves was found not too far from the initial attack location. His body had a few puncture wounds but wasn't dismembered by the alligator.

Well at least they will be able to have a proper goodbye, so to speak. Not having certain closure would have destroyed them :sad:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

Yeah, I figured there was very little hope here that he would be alive but I still tried to hope a little. Poor kid.

RIP