All Kentucky-an's This Shit is for you..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
:disgust: Get your gay ass in here mister anus.. A few reasons I made this..

1) Because you are indeed a sorry pieace of shit.

2) Because the other thread is being over flowed with to much bull.

3) Because I need to see if we can work out a discount with your grand dad's chicken. How about I pay you via pay pal, and you send a bucket full here to Miami.:essen:

:roflmao:

Seriously, get your ass in here

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah me two!!!!! KFC is awesome.. Me, and Cody ehm, I mean Darnell were going to work out a paypal deal with me giving him ten buck's for a bucket of REAL Kentucky Fried Chicken.. He hasn't gotten back to me though >_>

Wrestling Station

You were trying to make fun of Famous, but since he doesnt want to agree about the truth that he is from Kentucky. Then he will never be flamed nor pissed about this. Also, if you flame New York, wont affect him (for real) but he will stand up for it as gimmick wise lol just for fun.

On the other hand, what will really piss him off is if you actually ban all IPs that are from Kentucky :shifty: this will hurt his "feelings" eerrr i mean HIM from the forum. lol.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Do it...let see's what happens.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well he hasn't even seen the thread :ranting_w:

Damn though honestly I sort of feel sorry for the guy.. I mean he was my buddy but he started being a dick head, and then with the whole Kentucky thing he sort of :death_2: himself.. I mean we really are killing him with the flames lol.. They sorta hurt my feelings :/

But seeing this simley :boobies: cheered me up :D

Famou$ 187

Well he hasn't even seen the thread :ranting_w:

Damn though honestly I sort of feel sorry for the guy.. I mean he was my buddy but he started being a dick head, and then with the whole Kentucky thing he sort of :death_2: himself.. I mean we really are killing him with the flames lol.. They sorta hurt my feelings :/

But seeing this simley :boobies: cheered me up :D
That makes sense. SMH.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
yea...fuck kentucky...

(except for kfc, and some of the homiez from there,but fuck their football teams!)

GREEN BAY PACKERS 4 LIFE homiez!!!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^Can't argue with that Erick Foreman is from there :biggrin:

Famous I was actually being nice to your punk ass.. I said that the flames are so bad they even hurt my feelings.. But honestly fuck you man your a wanna be.. So here's the real question..

What 'chu going to do when WS ban's is banning you?

Famou$ 187

I really don't give a fuck if anyone likes my or not. But on another note, why would wanna bann me when i'm actually a good member & I post media & bout thought in my posts before I post my shit? Just seriously look at that question before you ask me another question like that again.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Lets not ban all kentucky IP's considering i live in kentucky....

So Famous is from kentucky? what?

KFC is the fucking SHIT

Kentucky doesnt have any pro sports teams, i think....

but seriously, i might have to rape anyone who cracks at kentucky.

:)