Alicia Fox Quits?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Well after reading this article and her attitude after the match on RAW, i'd be gutted to see the best Diva in the locker room actually quit, your thoughts?

WWE Diva Alicia Fox “quit” WWE during a segment with Stephanie McMahon that aired on the WWE App after her match against Paige.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Well as you just stated, She is one of the best wrestlers in the diva's locker-room and yet she jobs to any girl who comes up. If she does quit I wouldn't blame her and would be 100% behind it. The WWE Diva's division need's another championship to maintain the respect and dignity that the roster once was. otherwise it's just going to be crowded and the ones who do deserve it get pushed aside for those who haven't been in the company for more than two years.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It's kayfabe... they are working toward a Paige vs Alicia Fox feud for the Divas title.
I hope so. Fox desperately needs to be used in a positive light, She's good in the ring, Good on the mic, one of the few ladies that are simply amazing when it comes to the PG era of WWE divas.

on that note, if Fox Vs Paige does happen I will be more excited as Foxy Sells Paiges moves in such a beautiful way!

Reactions: Majour

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I hope so. Fox desperately needs to be used in a positive light, She's good in the ring, Good on the mic, one of the few ladies that are simply amazing when it comes to the PG era of WWE divas.

on that note, if Fox Vs Paige does happen I will be more excited as Foxy Sells Paiges moves in such a beautiful way!

Fox was dominant the entire match earlier on RAW but then the "John Cena of Divas" Supergirl Paige pulled out a sudden victory with 1 move.... that's going to get old very quickly.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
She never said she quit on the app, false report. There was an interview though. Also, Alicia Fox herself denied these rumors on Twitter.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

She should reinvent herself as Star Fox just for the fuck of it.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
LOL at people thinking what happened on the App is real.

LOLOL at people not even knowing what actually happened on the App.

wk

Reactions: Swift