Alex Riley replaces Matt Striker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
On commentary? Meh why not? Have him be an annoying fuck heel on Smackdown before cheapshotting a face, like Punk did when he was injured.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Riley finally gets a push guiz :yay:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
God dammit. There was literally no point in firing Striker in the first place, and Riley on mic instead of in the ring is dumb as well.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
What the fuck?

I mean, okay, I guess they couldn't think of anything to do with him in the ring....this is a bit of a weird choice, but, I guess I will have to see how good he is.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well it's more of a I don't give a fuck reaction honestly. He gets no screen time on main shows, and he doesn't wrestle. He gets announcing time at a announcer table on most likely their least view show, which is a lower quality HeAT or Velocity. I can say, "Oh yeah he moved up a bit." The fact of the matter is though that he didn't move up, he moved maybe half an inch, but it still doesn't do anything. He needs a push, not a little tiptoe step, and defiantly not one to the announcing table.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Just when you think theres not bigger jobber than Ryder

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I love Riley. He's been a main eventer at Superstars in a while, and seeing him on commentary is a step forward, to be honest.