Alberto Del Rio expected to return soon!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Alberto Del Rio is currently being advertised for this weekend's house show events in California. Most likely going to return to TV this Monday. What do you guys think is next for ADR and what do you see ADR doing at Wrestlemania?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He'll be in the MITB match I'm guessing - unless he's given a feud with Rey Mysterio or something. I'm excited to see him, not excited to see his gimmick.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
He'll be in the MITB match I'm guessing - unless he's given a feud with Rey Mysterio or something. I'm excited to see him, not excited to see his gimmick.

Well Vince wanted ADR to take time off to refresh his character so I'm excited for this new character. He was told to be more aggressive so I can maybe see him in a match with Randy since Randy is more than likely going to have a match at WM and Randy always wanted to face him so yeah.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
He was injured? That's why he had time-off. I don't see him feuding with Orton whilst he's busy with Barrett.

True but yeah he was injured but Vince also wanted him to refresh his character a little bit so thats most likely why he didn't return at the Rumble

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
True but yeah he was injured but Vince also wanted him to refresh his character a little bit so thats most likely why he didn't return at the Rumble

If that's the case, I surely do hope he's got a more interesting gimmick coming back, as the last one terribly repetitive.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Re: RE: Alberto Del Rio expected to return soon!

Leojaay said:
If that's the case, I surely do hope he's got a more interesting gimmick coming back, as the last one terribly repetitive.

Same here. Would be nice to see a new side of him.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I guess it would be better for him to be face. He's got the natural ability and look for one too!

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
What else do they do with boring guys? Ask Randy Orton

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
His gimmick isnt the only thing thats bad.

I hate that guy as a wrestler. Hes, besides Miz, the worst wrestler in the roster who isnt a jobber. Hes overrated. I dont see how anyone likes him. He barely knows a few moveset. And having an arm breaker and an arm submission as ur finishing move doesnt help his coz.
When hes in the ring i can almost always predict what move hes gonna do next.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If he comes back with a different finisher and more lines to say, this is great news!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JeebaK said:
His gimmick isnt the only thing thats bad.

I hate that guy as a wrestler. Hes, besides Miz, the worst wrestler in the roster who isnt a jobber. Hes overrated. I dont see how anyone likes him. He barely knows a few moveset. And having an arm breaker and an arm submission as ur finishing move doesnt help his coz.
When hes in the ring i can almost always predict what move hes gonna do next.

Pretty much every post you've made insults Miz, it's quite funny. Anyway, ADR is one of the worst wrestlers? Nice. He's one of the most talented technical wrestlers in WWE so...?

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Pretty much every post you've made insults Miz, it's quite funny. Anyway, ADR is one of the worst wrestlers? Nice. He's one of the most talented technical wrestlers in WWE so...?

Pretty much every post i have made insults Miz, and rightfully so. Hes the one getting all the heat backstage atm from Tripple H and the board of directors and right fully so. I guess they finally realized that giving him a push was a horrible decision.

What makes u think ADR is one of the most talented technical wrestlers in WWE? Please give me a list of moves he uses to proove that he indeed is a talented technical wrestler.