Alberto Del Rio’s Promise

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- Alberto Del Rio also spoke with WWE.com after he defeated John Cena with CM Punk’s help. Del Rio promised that he will destroy Sheamus at Night of Champions to become the World Heavyweight Champion.

Source: PW

Would love to see more of ADR's "aggresive side".. Hope Sheamus gets a beatdown at NoC.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This happens too often. He needs to win, and sheamus needs to :gtfo: I still say ADR wins, DZ cashes in and gets the title. Gives ADR a battle with sheamus and dz, and we get an awesome ppv match that HOPEFULLY ends with DZ still holding his title. Then, sheamus vs adr.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ADR has been booked very strong -- which is great because it's rare for heels -- and I have a slight feeling he might win against Sheamus, only for Dolph to cash in.

Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I really hope ADR can finally get the win. I don't know I want Ziggler to cash in right after. I think he can be Mr. Money In The Bank for about another month

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As long as he cashes in a winner, im happy.