AJ Styles Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I think this is my best.

Version 1

18dfeb46e5.png

*Updated* Version 2
AJStylesSigVersion2copy.png

:)/:(/:jerk:/:argue:

Wrestling Station

everything looks flowing nicely except the bkg. that bkg killed it imo.
-and the magic word.. Blending.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Awesome sig man, AJ's my favorite wrestler and you killed it with the color blending. 9.5/10

C4

Very good, you are certainly improving a lot! That has to be your best brother, I don't think the main PSD needs any blending, simple = perfect.

The lights behind AJ are put together nicely and the text is good as well. There are some flaws as well, the simple background has to be one of them. Good work nonetheless 8/10.

1chiban

Reaction score
I never get what WS means by blending. It looks blended to me. I mean I would give it an 8 or 9/10, but obviously I'm missing something?

C4

The Updated version is perfect, it's fantastic work (First time I have said that) :wink_2: there has to be something about this sig that turns me on. It's great, you did a perfect job with the background. Nice text with the custom "AJ", good lightning and I don't see any other flaws in it other than it's too simple and some other flaws but they aren't worth mentioning since the advantages overcome the disadvantages and you really did do a good job.

Now, nobody would expect this from me but...... 10/10 is the updated rating! When was the last time I gave someone a 10/10? :g:

the dark knight

the blending is good actually. its nice and simple.....but still not that eye catching. add something on the corners maybe?

and you forgot to put your name in version 2

PeepShow

Could you tell me how you made your background for version 2 please. That is really cool to say the least.

C4

Could you tell me how you made your background for version 2 please. That is really cool to say the least.

I don't think it's a pre-made background. It's made out of a combination of fractual, CD and flare/ omni brushes... at least that's what I assume...

CT Styles

Well on version 2 the thing behind AJ is a lightning brush which I duplicated a few times and put a few effects on including color dodge I think on the top one and the background is a combination of fractals of different shades of blue with an omni light in the center behind AJ.

EDIT: Thanks TDK :laugh:

Evil Austin

very nice good work possibly your best so far IMO but version two is better than 1