AJ Styles moving to Raw?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
AJ Styles Moving To Raw?

Basically, DB firing him from Smackdown and his feud with Shane is gonna be their way to write him off Smackdown over to Raw. Sounds logical to me.

Raw could really use Styles right about now. It'll be interesting to see Balor, The Club. and AJ all on one show. Will they form a stable? Maybe thats who will take on the rumored Evolution 2.0?

Also if Raw gets AJ Styles then who will Smackdown get? Will it be a trade? I could see Strowman, Rollins, or Reigns being traded. Will it be an NXT call up (Nakamura)?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Styles for Rollins would be very interesting. RAW badly, badly needs the interest that comes with anything AJ does in WWE.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Styles for Rollins would be very interesting. RAW badly, badly needs the interest that comes with anything AJ does in WWE.

Especially due to the fact that the Universal title is most likely gonna be off TV since Lesnar or Goldberg will be Champion

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Styles is quickly becoming my favorite. His mic skills are great, he always entertains and his in ring skills are immediately apparent.

He plays the exact type of heel I have always liked. He walks the line well, as could go either way instantly with total credibility.

I would love to see him on Raw. I want both shows to be good, and Raw needs a mix up to make that happen.

I think Cesaro and Rusev are both shamefully underutilized on Raw. Cesaro's in ring skills are excellent and Rusev plays such a good character he always entertains. Yet another who can walk the line between face and heel.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I can actually sees Brock winning the title and AJ getting it off him. Raw needs help, badly.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I think AJ for Roman is reasonable. AJ goes RAW and fills the top heel roll ( getting back together with the club maybe) doing what he does best and making RAW great again. Roman goes over to Smackdown and let the writers work their magic with him. Maybe by this same time next year Roman won't be so poorly received.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Styles has been moved to the alumni section on WWE's website, so I guess that pretty much means he will be a part of RAW after WM.

I'm not too thrilled about it, but RAW does need guys like Styles and Bálor to help boost the excitement level on the show.

Hopefully we get someone as good on SmackDown, though. Maybe guys like Rollins, Cesaro, Nakamura, Asuka and The Revival.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I was thinking about it... While I still don't like AJ taking on Shane at WrestleMania, it is a good way for him to switch brands in a kayfabe story line. It will also establish him as a dominant heel going in to Raw and there is a good chance we will see the Club be formed which alone can greatly improve Raw.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I was thinking about it... While I still don't like AJ taking on Shane at WrestleMania, it is a good way for him to switch brands in a kayfabe story line. It will also establish him as a dominant heel going in to Raw and there is a good chance we will see the Club be formed which alone can greatly improve Raw.
I actually semi brought this up to Adamska, or whatever his name is, and it was taken as dumb.

Any ways, I suggested it in a slightly diff fashion as styles would be fed up with smackdown after beating Shane at mania, and then show up raw demanding he be drafted. This could even happen the night after mania. Right when he's out there Balor music hits and says that styles is on his turf and nevertheless, he wants to come back and fight the very best so that he can once again become UC. This leads to styles being drafted to raw as long as they get a Roman reigns or Rollins in return. Hell, even KO.

Let Balor and styles tear raw apart for a while, eventually leading to Balor getting a match against Brock for the title. Hell, it could even be a triple threat for the title. Would be great chemistry with those 3.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I actually semi brought this up to Adamska, or whatever his name is, and it was taken as dumb.

Any ways, I suggested it in a slightly diff fashion as styles would be fed up with smackdown after beating Shane at mania, and then show up raw demanding he be drafted. This could even happen the night after mania. Right when he's out there Balor music hits and says that styles is on his turf and nevertheless, he wants to come back and fight the very best so that he can once again become UC. This leads to styles being drafted to raw as long as they get a Roman reigns or Rollins in return. Hell, even KO.

Let Balor and styles tear raw apart for a while, eventually leading to Balor getting a match against Brock for the title. Hell, it could even be a triple threat for the title. Would be great chemistry with those 3.

I meant to reply to this earlier. Did Adam take it dumb? He probably just wanted your soul, right @Adamska Meltzer. ? :kitler:

Anyways... If they do plan on going this route and we do end up seeing these guys come together, it will make Raw so much better.

Reactions: edge4ever

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
None of it, forming of the club, AJ on Raw, etc will give the show any excitement if they are simply there to be fed to THE BIG DOG.

If Reigns goes over to SDLive, then Raw has a chance, but if Reigns and AJ are on the same brand, watch AJ get booked like a weaklinkg against THE BIG DOG.

Reactions: Geek773

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I love Aj on Smackdown especially since it's the freaking A-Show, but I'd be fine if he moved to RAW..
It brings the possibility of the Club reunion..which could help boost Gallows and Anderson as a team..because for real the whole tag team division is being booked horribly/is doing horribly right now. Aj could also face Finn, with the club in the middle. Man, that'd be amazing. Aj vs Samoa Joe could happen as well, alongside Aj vs. Seth.

If this actually happens, though, then SD needs some call-ups from NXT and/or they need to trade Aj to RAW for someone. Preferably someone like Sami Zayn. I'd be completely fine with a Sami Zayn - Aj Styles trade, knowing that they both could do wonders on the opposite brand. SD can also bring up Nakamura, The Revival; there are so many opportunities.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
None of it, forming of the club, AJ on Raw, etc will give the show any excitement if they are simply there to be fed to THE BIG DOG.

If Reigns goes over to SDLive, then Raw has a chance, but if Reigns and AJ are on the same brand, watch AJ get booked like a weaklinkg against THE BIG DOG.

I say Raw cans Steph as well. :bodallas:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Well...A.J to RAW would be interesting...and I recently read a rumor that the other
roster switch Vince wants to see is The New Day to SmackDown...which I honestly
don't know what to think about. I mean a Big E singles push on SmackDown would
be awesome...and the possibility of another New Day/Wyatt Family feud is exciting
to me.

Who really knows? I'm just thinking out loud...

With A.J back on RAW it will hopefully give Gallows & Anderson some focus and
leadership...and they could always include Finn...I guess?

I don't know anything about the Bullet Club...

There are so many performers I'd like to see on SmackDown...but
Sami Zayn, Cesaro & Rusev (with Lana of course) are the big 3 for me.

Rollins would also be good...or may-be even KO...honestly...anything could happen...

It wouldn't surprise me if at Wrestlemania the trade/swap is done 3 for 1 with
A.J winning his match and right to sign with RAW and Stephanie simply trades
the New Day to SmackDown to make "financial" room on RAW.

This would make sense if Enzo & Cass are being pushed as the dominant "face"
team on RAW(just keep your wives away from Enzo) because if the New Day aren't
going to be chasing the titles...moving them to SmackDown would open up all kinds
of possibilities...I mean...Big E could get a main event/World title push...Kofd i could
move into a mid-card feud for the IC title...and Xavier Woods could start wrestling
on 205 live...his billed weight is 205...and he could eventually challenge for the
Cruiserweight title.

Let them still be the New Day...but let each of them have their own goals and feuds
and when its needed they can team back up for strength in numbers.

I just hope [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] doesn't end up on SmackDown...but...I don't think Vince
would take his "Pet Project" off RAW.

In saying that...if Vince does finally "give up" it could happen...lol

"I'm sorry boy...its just not working out...time to say goodbye"

*Loads Shotgun*

"What are you doing?"

"Putting you down"

"No...the board members suggested you trade me to SmackDown"

"Oh...right...I knew that"