AJ Styles Legend.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Made it for Dylan.

rq2pb2dbf5yj8mv7tc1.jpg

Comments and Feedback appreciated.

Reaction score
Wow. I'm not sure about this piece. My first thought was 'wow that looks great, but what the hell's the red there...'.

I'll start with the text. I like it. I love the divider, the simplicity of the text, and it's placement. Not sure what, or why you have that text under LEGEND though, care to explain? I can't even read it, really.

The 'weight' of this sig seems a little unbalanced. The brushing in the background, is uneven on both sides, and really drags to the left side. It builds up behind him, then just drops off on the otherside. I'd look into probably adding some more brushes to the other side, to even it out a little (sort of have a circle look going on behind AJ). Possibly add another picture of AJ, like you've done on the left hand side, to the right side. I think that'd build it, with some more brushing to blend it in.

Theres a random looking brush on the right hand side, like you ran out of time and just did a straight stroke along the bottom. The big thick one there, I don't like the look of that.

The light blue/red colour scheme never works, in my honest opinion. I like that you've taken the colour scheme then left the belt red and gold. I just don't think it works, when it's these two colours.

I really do like this piece, the more I look at it. Room for improvement, but none the less that's usually the case with any piece. Nice work C4.

Wordlife

great job, I love the little image in the back behind the image of AJ Styles, its really creative and imaginable! I really enjoy this sig! The coloring and image is perfect.... great job! Dylan will be proud! 10/10 my friend!

C4

Wow. I'm not sure about this piece. My first thought was 'wow that looks great, but what the hell's the red there...'.

I wanted the Legends belt to stand out.

I'll start with the text. I like it. I love the divider, the simplicity of the text, and it's placement. Not sure what, or why you have that text under LEGEND though, care to explain? I can't even read it, really.

The text under legend is 'Avio', he requested it to be there.

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

Highwave

Reaction score
Didnt need that extra render.I feel it could of been better without the red color.Text is very nice.Brushing is what I like most.

WarMachine

Reaction score
Considering you were going with a "Legend" theme atleast thats what it seems you were going for.... I like the look of the Legends belt standing out it makes sense so I like it and lovin the brushing and effects also nice text simple is sometimes better, overall I love this nice job C4.