AJ snogged Kane!!!!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
AJ snogged Kane!!!!!!!! OMG I cant believe I actually saw that happen. How the hell did Kane keep in character while she was snogging him. Props goes to them for acting that out so well. My god this storyline has just got even better. Maybe AJ will help Kane win the WWE title and this will be WWE swerving us all

Reactions: acailler

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Kanes reaction was amazing lol.. its like this was the first time he'd ever experienced an emotion and he didnt know how to cope with it :p

Reactions: Snowman1

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
But the thing is Kane has had women experience remember hes had storylines with

Chyna, Tori, Terri Runnells, Trish Stratus, Lita, Kelly Kelly, Eve and now AJ

Kane actually had a full on kiss with Lita back in the old days so I dont know why he didnt react to AJ kissing him. OMG this is so epic. Kane just looked so out of it after that snog from AJ. But I love it so much this has just made this storyline even better. Also its official Kane is a pimp hes had the most storylines with divas than any other guy on the roster. He is a lucky guy

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
I was wondering what was going to happen and that was a huge surprise. Good job CM Punk didn't see it as he wouldn't have been impressed I don't think!

acailler

Reaction score
20 years difference between the two of them...Well done Kane!!

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
acailler said:
20 years difference between the two of them...Well done Kane!!

All the 8 year old girls love Justin Bieber and that is like a 10 year difference. That is soon to be on Kane's top 1000 moments, I bet! :)

acailler

Reaction score
Samalan said:
All the 8 year old girls love Justin Bieber and that is like a 10 year difference.

Yes...but I'm not congratulating that :facepalm1:

acailler

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
In the 1000th epsiodes of Raw Kane has been with alot of divas so he should have the best moment when the 1000th Raw airs

He's only had 3?

Lita
"Tombstone" Tori
AJ....

Who else?