AJ most popular female wrestler according to study

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The Wrestling Observer has compiled data on the most popular or most talked about professional wrestling performers in the first six months of 2012, based on Google activity and searches, and among female wrestling talent, AJ garnered the most interest in the United States by a considerable margin. She is trailed by Eve Torres, Velvet Sky, Vickie Guerrero, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James and Gail Kim. No other female talents gained substantial interest.

Though not foolproof, the rankings are a good gauge of how “over” somebody legitimately is with the general public, as well as whether WWE and TNA Wrestling’s promotional efforts are working.

Source

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot. No word of a lie I was just about to post that... you're too fast than me, I'm using this information for the Kelly Kelly thread to prove how "She isn't WWE" like everyone think.... Idiots.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Feel free to post it over there. I've been at this forum longer than you. I had to learn to keep up with Hoss.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
HHH said:
Stopspot. No word of a lie I was just about to post that... you're too fast than me, I'm using this information for the Kelly Kelly thread to prove how "She isn't WWE" like everyone think.... Idiots.

:haha: Everyone? The crowd was quiet as hell. And I can see AJ being the most talked about, she just got the General Manager position, and was part of a storyline between the WWE Champion and the number 1 contender. Of course she's going to be the most popular diva, no other Diva is getting as much attention or screen time as her. Would prefer if she was in the ring though, she didn't do anything to deserve that General Manager position, I wouldn't have mind to have Vickie General Manager once more.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't call Wrestling Observer using Google stats a 'study' haha, but yeah I saw this earlier.
AJ is the female John Cena.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
I wouldn't call Wrestling Observer using Google stats a 'study' haha, but yeah I saw this earlier.
AJ is the female John Cena.

Someone or a gathering of people collecting data to compare and find a result can be classified as a study.

#Schooled

Farooq

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
This information has to be wrong Kelly Kelly is the most popular and searched diva. AJ is a nobody

Aj is the general manager of Raw.

AJ was involved in a feud between the WWE Champion and the number one contender.

AJ was the first diva in FCW to hold both woman's championships there.

AJ was dating a World Heavyweight Champion.

Please do your research before you post ignorance.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I think this means Bryan is doing a swell job making her someone to pay attention to. They work well together and it isnt often a male wrestler treats his valet with equal respect the way Bryan does. Its nice to know a short girl can get by these days

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
I fucking hate aj
she annoys the shit out of me... her segments are boring as hell... her announcements are hardly surprising
and she rolls her head around and talks in that stupid bubbly voice... just makes me want to kick her face in gaaaaaahhh :pissed:

Reactions: Asskicker

Farooq

Reaction score
Are you telling me, you knew that there was going to be a triple threat match for the WWE championship, you knew she would make Daniel Bryan's life a living hell, AND that she would put him in a match against Kane?!!?!? Are you fucking psychic?!?!?! :shock:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
How can she not be the most popular female? She's the only one who gets any air time

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Farooq said:
Are you telling me, you knew that there was going to be a triple threat match for the WWE championship, you knew she would make Daniel Bryan's life a living hell, AND that she would put him in a match against Kane?!!?!? Are you F**cking psychic?!?!?! :shock:

Making DB's life a living hell and wrestling Kane at Summerslam I knew. The triple threat was pretty easy to predict once Punk attacked them, I refused to believe they were going to do it at first but then I accepted it. Yeah, none of her announcements were surprising although I like her overall.

Vince McMahon said:
How can she not be the most popular female? She's the only one who gets any air time

This. She gets a lot of screen time and is also involved in big storylines, if she wasn't the most popular diva I'd be surprised.