AJ Lee Interview: Getting Into Wrestling, WrestleMania 29, Her Inspirations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE Diva AJ Lee recently spoke with NorthJersey.com to promote Sunday's No Way Out pay-per-view. Here are some highlights:

Working No Way Out with Kane, Daniel Bryan and CM Punk:
"It is the most mind-blowing thing to me. I feel like everything happens for a reason and everything comes around full circle"

Hoping to leave her mark at WrestleMania 29:
"The basic kid in you wants to be in a video game and wants to have an action figure and so those are two things [that] I'm really looking forward to one day. But the ultimate goal, as a woman in this industry, is to be the Champion."

AJ revealed that her family came up through rough times and she decided at age 12 she wanted to be a wrestler:
"I had a bunch of part time jobs. I was a janitor at day care. I was a cashier. And I just did that to support my family, but I wanted a little bit more money because I had to support wrestling school."

"I knew that I didn't look like everybody else so I wasn't going to take the traditional route of everybody so I kind of needed to learn my craft and just get myself there no matter what."

AJ said her inspirations while watching WWE were Trish Stratus, Lita, Molly Holly and Stephanie McMahon.

Source: NorthJersey.com

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
AJ plays her role very well and is also pretty good in the ring, I like her.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Nice interview AJ has certainly worked hard to get to where she is today

Full interview here http://www.northjersey.com/arts_entertainment/WWE_Diva_AJ_Lee_No_Way_Out_Meadowlands_Female_World_Wrestling_.html

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I met Molly Holly, she encouraged me to be a wrestler, Very nice person