AHHHHH! Im pissed off wwe shop.com question

• Thread starter pissed_off_Canadin
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

pissed_off_Canadin

Why wont they take my money i live in canada and im willing to bye the entire edge rated r superstire cellection over 2000 bucks and no matter what they wont eccept it why why why why i need this stuff i meen the canadion Doller is better then the US's bye 15% they should be begging for my cash what the hells going on

Reaction score
Wow...the entire collection, you must be one obsessed fan of Edge. I mean even if I was the biggest fan of his, I wouldn't buy all of his stuff.

C4

:g: What did you just say? And why do you buy off WWEShop? There are so many other reliable sources, and since when did they stop shipping to Canada?

This Guy

I've bought stuff from WWEshop.com before...never had a problem.

John

I cant buy eithere since im from England. its so tight. (word for un fair that we have over here)

C4

Well you're from England. I think WWEShop does take orders from Canada.

Davis151

Actually, the WWE Euroshop has lots of deals that the USA site does not.

Take a look periodically for there weekly specials. Some great deals. Pay an extra $10 for shipping, and save over $50 on some products.

xtremebadass

Since when does WWEShop have a problem with Canada? They sure love Edge, Christian, and Jericho, WTF is wrong with you? lol

Klide

Why wont they take my money i live in canada and im willing to bye the entire edge rated r superstire cellection over 2000 bucks and no matter what they wont eccept it why why why why i need this stuff i meen the canadion Doller is better then the US's bye 15% they should be begging for my cash what the hells going on

wow i guess wwe shop aint that desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.