Aftermath/Right After Wrestling 01/09/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Previous Edition: http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=414

What is AfterMath?

Their is this show in Canada called Aftermath (Previously known as Right After Wrestling) and pretty much what they do is they have a Pro & Con for Raw and they discuss main topic on RAW.

Here's some previews of how their show is.

http://video.thescore.com/watch/aftermath-web-exclusive-for-december-13-2011

We aren't going to be doing a video though but we'll see how this works out.

Give you're Pro's and Cons also.

Pro: RAW overall was an entertaining show, I never got distracted as I usually do at some moments, but today on RAW I was invested into it.

Con: The Crowd - If you watch RAW again, @[Jonathan] probably posted it, the Crowd was totally dead.

Main Discussion : Brodus Clay Funkasaurus / Chris Jericho Pt2

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nice thread again, I like these :).

Pro - Chris Jericho crying on cue. He's the perfect troll, completely original gimmick, hard to do. Love the guy. Brodus Clay, at first I was sceptical, very sceptical, but I absolutely love it. The guy made me laugh hard, but is also seen as a legitimate threat. The backstage segments, finally WWE are bringing them back.

Cons - The completely dead crowd, they should be blacklisted. Burying The Miz for the 4th consecutive week, and ruining R-Truth even more. King on commentary, worse than usual. Sheamus (all be it in a tag-team) winning again, Big Show appearing on RAW. Punk not given mic time, and match ending (which I'm sure was a botch) was completely mediocre and anti-climatic.

Overall, 5/10.