Kayfabe After The Match - Survival Championship.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*As Chris Young goes for a strike it is blocked by Neilson, who also attempts a strike, which is subsequently blocked. Young goes for one more but Neilson turns the arm around and throws him upwards in a Powerbomb position, before letting him dangle, stepping over his arms and connecting with the Neilson Clash, Neilson goes for the pin... 1... 2.. 3!*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner... AND NEEEEEW Survival Champion, the leader of Anarchy Inc.. Will.. NEILSOOOOON!

*The cage rises as Neilson staggers into the corner, he wipes his forehead before stepping back out to face the referee. The ref holds out the title for Neilson, who takes it from him and stares it for a second or so, before raising it up to displeased crowd. He slings it round his shoulder and gestures to the camera. After 20 or so seconds, Reagan Cole runs out from the back and slides into the ring, he gets up and stares at Will, with a smile on his face, before lifting Neilson's arm up in the air and shouting "I TOLD YOU SO!" They both leave the ring and as he is leaving, Will stares down his fallen opponent Chris Young, and taps him on the shoulder as he leaves to the back with Reagan.*

BACKSTAGE

Price: Will, just one question that is on everyone's mind... how does it feel to pick up that Survival Championship tonight?

Will: Alex... it feels amazing. I foresaw this moment, I predicted I would walk out tonight the first Survival Champion in the history of Precision... I've got to give it to Chris though, he put me through a hell of a fight... I may not like the man, but he's got spirit. Now go away Price... let me enjoy my glorious moment, that I deserve.

*Will walks off from Alex, and walks down the corridor before taking a right and the camera fades to black.*

Mentions:

@impactking