Kayfabe After The Match: Andersen Vega vs Alex Hade.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Precision's World Heavyweight Champion, Andersen Vega, walks through the curtain and into the "Alice Position" after what was unexpectedly his toughest match since winning his crown jewel against an extremely game Alex Hade, and looks quite exhausted after a good fifteen minutes of what can only be described as a back and forth chess match in which it took a staggering four Pedigrees to put the number one contender for Jack Rogue's Intercontinental Championship down for the three count. Andersen inhales and exhales heavily as he drapes his World Championship over his shoulder while a couple of Precision employee's give congratulations to "The King", one of the employee's being a familiar face.

Sound Guy (Previously appeared in an Alice Xander promo): Good match, champ.

Andersen Vega: Yeah, didn't expect THAT out of the kid... Whew!

Sound Guy: Yeah, he did great... Anyway, gonna go eat now so congrats again!

Andersen Vega: Cheers, you freaking suck up!

Having caught his breath, Andersen begins to walk towards the exit of the "Alice" and into the corridor when he gets a tap on the shoulder. He turns around and none other than Alex Hade is standing dead in front of the World Champion. Looking every bit as exhausted and beaten down as Vega, Alex Hade gives the champion's title a pat.

Alex Hade: Good match, champ.

Vega, appreciating the show of respect from Alex Hade, responds likewise.

Andersen Vega: You too, kid... Keep putting on performances like that and I'm sure it won't be long before you're fighting me with this beautiful piece of gold on the line, but until then... Don't put your grubby mitts on my title.

Vega gives off a smirk as Alex Hade lets off a little chuckle.

Alex Hade: Again, good match... Chump.

Alex walks past Vega, giving the "Big Gold Belt" another pat before exiting "Alice". Vega nods his head with a cheeky smirk on his face, seemingly liking Hade's attitude, but this smile gets wiped off as he turns towards the exit of the "Alice Position" and sees someone that he has not been in a room with in a long time.

???: Hey Andy...

Vega looks as though he has seen a ghost, with his shocked face being the final image as the camera cuts...

END OF SEGMENT

I forgot to promo last week so I'll just leave this here.