Kayfabe After Golden Dragon vs Will Neilson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*The referee slams his hand down for the three count and the bell rings, Golden Dragon stands up and mutters something inaudible at the fallen Neilson, before posing to the crowd who cheer him loudly. Will hasn't moved an inch as blood pours down the side of his face, clearly busted open from one of the Running Double Knees from Golden Dragon. Dragon poses again on the top rope and gets out of the ring, he hi-fives the fans and it looks like the show is going to cut to a commercial break when...*

"DRAGON!"

*Will Neilson is in the middle of the ring still on the floor, a mic in his shaking right hand and the side of his head drenched in blood with the referee looking concerned and medics stopping at the top of the ramp.*

"This isn't over and you know that it isn't over! You can't come out here during my coronation to say that my match is rescheduled and I can't even change into my ring gear or get prepared? This is bullshit Dragon and you know it! You can't beat me and you know that! So you went to Ryan Blake, and because he despises me so much, he decided to screw me over and make me fight with 0 preparation and no ring gear! Oh you say, you could've come out here in your ring gear... I didn't know my match was going to be rescheduled! No one here can patronise me for getting screwed over by our GM who is that greedy, he makes himself World Heavyweight Champion! So Golden Dragon, I want a rematch but not for the title, I match where I know I will be ready... and a match that no one can mess up!"

*Golden Dragon stares at Neilson for a few seconds and nods his head, walking back up the ramp and backstage. Neilson drops the mic and the medics walk down the ramp and to Neilson before taking him backstage aswell. A few minutes after the match and a commercial break, Golden Dragon is seen walking backstage where Alex Price walks up to him.*

"Golden... only one question that is on most people's mind, will you give Will Neilson a rematch as he feels that he has been screwed over by your match with him by being forced to wrestle after his Intercontinental Championship celebration? What's your opinion on the whole matter?"
@Apex

Last edited:

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
*Golden Dragon takes a second to answer*

Golden Dragon: I've been called small all my life. I've been called the guy that won't make it anywhere other than working at my father's coffee farm. That wasn't my destiny and it isn't now! My destiny is that Intercontinental Championship and nothing can stop me from reaching my goal. I have the weight of every person who was told they couldn't do it on my back! I'm not here to be that guy that fails because I can't fail! If I fail then I failed everyone who wants to do what they love. I can't allow that to happen and I won't. As for that challenge....

*Golden begins to laugh for a second*

Golden Dragon
: I will never run away from anyone. I will give Will another match, but he needs to meet my terms. I want that Intercontinental Championship on the line and that match is yours! Estoy listo, amigo.

*Golden gives the camera a thumbs up and walks away ending the segment*