Kayfabe After Buster Gates VS Will Neilson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Buster Gates is standing tall after the back and forth contest with Will Neilson. Will is slowly leaving the ring as Buster Gates has a cocky smirk on his face, but something begins to play on the titantron. That smirk quickly disappears as he sees Ryan Blake in the Washington Precision HQ on the titantron. Ryan Blake is showing rage in his eyes while Buster shows complete hatred. The fans begin to chant "Ryan Blake!" throughout the sold out Mississippi Coast Coliseum. Ryan begins to speak as he sits in his office chair

"BUSTER GATES! You have done a very bad thing which has caused war. You attacked me after you lost and saw once again that the Blakes are just better than you. You say you want what I have, but I say I'm not selling what I have. That means you have one choice and that's to take what I have, but you don't just come into my house and take my property. I will defend what is mine, and the World Heavyweight championship is my property. So, how about we make this fun, hey? I'm going to find you and beat the living hell out of you, but your job is to see me coming. I however have more tricks up my sleeve than you can even imagine. This is my house and you're standing in my living room. How about I make you leave?"

Buster Gates laughs considering Ryan Blake is currently in Washington, but that quickly turns when he sees the message that ends the video

"This video was pre-recorded"

Buster Gates begins to pace around the ring knowing Ryan Blake could be anywhere. He looks ready and no little sneak attack will work here. The fans begin to chant "Ryan is going to kill you" throughout the arena which is getting under Buster Gate's skin, but Ryan is still nowhere to be seen

"Where are you?!

Buster Gates doesn't know what to do. He continues to stand his ground, but music begins to play. It is Robert Blake's music, and the lights begin to darken. This seems to creep Buster Gates out, but he isn't allowing his guard down. The music stops playing and lights come back on, but Ryan Blake is still nowhere to be seen

"I'm done! Goodbye!"

At that moment Buster Gates tries to leave the ring, but the cameraman is in the way

"Move!"

At this moment the cameraman attacks Buster Gates with his camera. He connects it with Buster Gates' ribs and back area which causes Buster Gates to drop to the ring mat. Buster is screaming in pain while the cameraman begins to remove his headgear. The cameraman is revealed to be Ryan Blake laughing at Buster Gates. The audience are going crazy while Buster Gates tries to move, but Ryan Blake continues the attack with a fury of punches. Every punch and kick connects perfectly as Buster Gates tries to get back to his feet, but Ryan connects with a spinebuster. Buster Gates is still dazed from the attack with the camera to even defend himself right now. Ryan Blake picks Buster Gates up ever so slowly and connects with the "Bloody Mary" finisher right on the mat, but Ryan still isn't done. He picks the camera back up and aims towards the back of Buster Gates' head. Reginald appears from behind the curtain with security of 7 men. Reginald has his hand raised and just needs to give the order

"Reg...."

Buster spits that out with the strength he has left. He smiles directly at Reginald, but Reginald shakes his head. Buster has the look of shock on his face as Reginald walks away with his security. Ryan Blake laughs as Buster Gates continues to lay there.

"Well, you ready to leave my house yet?"

Ryan Blake hits Buster Gates in the back of the head with the camera completely knocking him out cold. Ryan Blake stands strong looking over the broken body of Buster Gates. Hayley runs out from behind the curtain to get to Buster Gates. You can see the tears coming out of her eyes as she holds his hand. Buster is still completely out cold. The segment ends with Ryan Blake holding the camera above his head while Hayley holds the hand of the unconscious Buster Gates
@SupaHeeroh