AEW Dynamite - March 29th 2023 - Kenny Omega defends the IWPG US Title against Jeff Cobb

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
That would be insane but also appropriate since this is pretty much two "wrestling gods" going toe to toe. def hope they keep it for the PPV even if its a while away
That and if you know Bryan's history he always studies his opponent. I do think it'll be cool that only him and Kota are the two to have ever kicked out.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That and if you know Bryan's history he always studies his opponent. I do think it'll be cool that only him and Kota are the two to have ever kicked out.
to add new kota lore, he just used a regal plex into kombaye as a finish

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
so watching this back....it hits some similar notes of Ibushi making the save and putting his hand out. in that scenario kenny got up on his own but they ended up hugging. in this case kenny took the helping hand and got wrecked for his trust. I N T E R E S T I N G (to me)
Sort of similar yeah though Kota's was done better, not a jab to AEW, but had way more emotion behind it. But playing off of this idea, Kota's and Kenny's story hasn't ended yet so if he does get signed by AEW, and they do it right, again not a jab just finishing their story will take time and effort.

The best idea is The Elite v BCC but BCC has the belts, if you want this is optional, and you build the feud up between the units and when The Elite is on top and all, then BCC pulls out their secret weapon. Enter Kota Ibushi and you build from between the two. The final match is one I know fans would hate, but I think would be the perfect ending to their feud/story.

But a lot of this comes from the fact I love the Kenny and Kota storyline, and them as wrestlers, and I need a ending to it that makes sense.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sort of similar yeah though Kota's was done better, not a jab to AEW, but had way more emotion behind it. But playing off of this idea, Kota's and Kenny's story hasn't ended yet so if he does get signed by AEW, and they do it right, again not a jab just finishing their story will take time and effort.

The best idea is The Elite v BCC but BCC has the belts, if you want this is optional, and you build the feud up between the units and when The Elite is on top and all, then BCC pulls out their secret weapon. Enter Kota Ibushi and you build from between the two. The final match is one I know fans would hate, but I think would be the perfect ending to their feud/story.

But a lot of this comes from the fact I love the Kenny and Kota storyline, and them as wrestlers, and I need a ending to it that makes sense.
They have to let kota n kenny write it all n not hamper them for sure. Has to be done with care and patience

Reactions: Alexa

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
so watching this back....it hits some similar notes of Ibushi making the save and putting his hand out. in that scenario kenny got up on his own but they ended up hugging. in this case kenny took the helping hand and got wrecked for his trust. I N T E R E S T I N G (to me)
There's another way they can go. Danielson helped up Kenny, but he didn't even set up to attack him until after Kenny chased after Wheeler. Maybe Danielson's gonna claim he was trying to keep the peace and Kenny attacking Wheeler Yuta drove him to attack.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
There's another way they can go. Danielson helped up Kenny, but he didn't even set up to attack him until after Kenny chased after Wheeler. Maybe Danielson's gonna claim he was trying to keep the peace and Kenny attacking Wheeler Yuta drove him to attack.
Nah that wouldn't work. Cause secretly, much like myself, Danielson also wants to slap the shit out of Yuta.

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I miss Yuta as Sylverhawk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah that wouldn't work. Cause secretly, much like myself, Danielson also wants to slap the shit out of Yuta.
I think he will after Yuta gets the ever living shit kicked out of him tonight

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
BOOK IT NOW, I WANT IT NOW!!!
BCC vs. Kenny/Hangman/Eddie/Shibbata only cause Matt is on the shelf for the time being. Or was it Nick. Well one of them.