AEW Dynamite 2-12-20 LIVE Discussion EYE FOR AN EYE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Now its going to look weird. :TI: since I moved all the other post. whomps.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Now its going to look weird. :TI: since I moved all the other post. whomps.

Nah I think that was a good move lol you good

Reactions: Vegeta

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I can say this, this Week's Dynamite one of the best since it's started in my opinion. The AEW Tag Title Match was a fun one, and damn that V-Trigger/Buckshot Combo is deadly as hell. What's up with these Cowboys in Wrestling, they win a Title and then they turn into drunks apparently. James Storm is very much acting the same way, juiced in a sense, but hey it's working. All the brawling after the Match sets up the Battle Royal next Week which should have plenty of chaos. Kinda pulling for Ortiz and Santana to win it, but The Young Bucks probably will win it. Let's not forget Cassidy Buck debuted so safe to say I loved this opening for AEW for sure.

Sammy Guevara vs. Dustin Rhodes. Many blessings to the Natural continuing to show that age means nothing in Wrestling, if you take care of your body like Dustin has since he's started in Wrestling. Sammy losing not so sure if that is the right move considering he has a date with Darby Allin, but hey it will all work in the end. Hager vs Dusitn at Revolution that should be a good bout, but Hager really needs to kill it. I wanna see what is the difference between Swagger and Hager.

Britt Baker has finally been getting momentum as a Heel with AEW. She stirred up the Crowd hard last night and is starting to find her groove bravo missy. Now put that together with your Ring work and you might have something here. Riho vs Rose might of been the best Match in AEW History after what I saw from this Show. Rose and Riho really clicked out there and if people still didn't like Riho as a talent, she showed plenty of toughness and heart trying to keep her AEW Women's Title in her possession. That is the Riho I wanted to see from day one, but Rose is now the Champion and "Knock" "Knock" time for Shanna to Electric Slide in and face off with Nyla one more time.

MJF vs Jungle Boy. I feel like I was more impressed by Jungle Boy than MJF in this one. I need MJF to show us that this guy can go, but apparently they are going to hold that back for Cody at Revolution. Before I talk about Moxley vs Santana I like to say how much I dug the Interview Santana had with JR earlier in the Show. Knowing Santana and his history from his Impact days, it was great how Santana told his story and the meaning of his anger from last week when it came to his life. A loss for Santana, but he looked great vs Mox talk about win a win for this Main Event. COBB VS MOX NEXT WEEK!

Reactions: Vegeta