Advice for C4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

At his rate, he would end up like this :p
295bey9.jpg

Solutions:
1- Reduce the number of jerkings/day
2- Exchange hands during masterbation
3- Get a pussy and/or heads.

Reaction score
Isn't it against Allah Snackbar and his pedophile prophet's rules to spank it?

Surah 16: The the prophet Muhammad said to the Muslims: "Hey, look, if I catch anymore of you towelheads thinking impure thoughts to my golden fleeced sheep I'll put a Fatwa on you. Allahu Snackbar"

Wrestling Station

Isn't it against Allah Snackbar and his pedophile prophet's rules to spank it?

Surah 16: The the prophet Muhammad said to the Muslims: "Hey, look, if I catch anymore of you towelheads thinking impure thoughts to my golden fleeced sheep I'll put a Fatwa on you. Allahu Snackbar"
Liar. Was in your camp having queer acts against each other due to the lack of pussy quantities around you. :) Also, according to Dateline NBC: To catch a Predator, marines and US soldiers were in vast numbers in that show. Your army are made of pedophiles and losers tbh.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Liar. Was in your camp having queer acts against each other due to the lack of pussy quantities around you. :) Also, according to Dateline NBC: To catch a Predator, marines and US soldiers were in vast numbers in that show. Your army are made of pedophiles and losers tbh.

Best ownage in weeks

Wrestling Station

[yt]hCe1vpVaFE8[/yt]
thats just part video of one state/ one investigation and see how many military guys in it! :laugh:
I WANNA BLANK YOUR BRAINS OUT!!! LOL
and "I can't control my horny levels" FTW!

reality check

Reaction score
Dangers of Masterbation:
*Jizz on pants
*Jizz on hands
*Jizz on carpet
*Jizz on keyboard/magazine/TV screens/etc..

So in other words, the real dangers of masterbation is actually the jizz!

Kizza

Dangers of Masterbation:
*Jizz on pants
*Jizz on hands
*Jizz on carpet
*Jizz on keyboard/magazine/TV screens/etc..

So in other words, the real dangers of masterbation is actually the jizz!

Why didn't you come earlier. Jesus.

Reaction score
Psshhh. Saying a couple of military guys are pedos by a person who subscribes to a religion where young girls are routinely raped through "marriage" is pretty fucking dumb, am I right?