Adobe Dreamweaver

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I've been looking into some web-design programs, because, well... most shit is template-based and I'm not experienced enough to write code out completely, but I'm competent enough to make shit work and be able to find what I need within code to make some adjustments, and with programs, it's typically done in WYSIWYG style, so you can pretty much assure yourself that the changes you're making are the changes you want to make.

After going through a bunch of shit and telling myself to just leave Dreamweaver alone until I rule out all other options, I'm now left with Dreamweaver.

Basically, I'm asking if anyone here has experience using Dreamweaver, and is it a good "investment" if you're going to only be making a couple layouts a year maximum? If you have used it, what complaints do you have? And are those complaints addressed in Dreamweaver's latest edition?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Definitely not dropping top dollar on something that I won't be making a profit off of, lmao.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily