Add ranks and badge and cool name title and change your username and have matches on the forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG E

Reaction score
Add ranks and badge and cool name title and change your username and have matches on the forum And if you win you get a wwe championship and different belt for wwe superstar and diva and if you won you get a reward and if you lose you still get a reward and you can have rematch and get medal and have giveaway and won stuff and rewards and have cool stuff .

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Add ranks and badge and cool name title and change your username and have matches on the forum And if you win you get a wwe championship and different belt for wwe superstar and diva and if you won you get a reward and if you lose you still get a reward and you can have rematch and get medal and have giveaway and won stuff and rewards and have cool stuff .

Some of this exists, look around.
As for "matches", I don't deal with those as I said already.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Everything is free except Legend, Forum cash isn't "Real" cash.

As for badges, they handed out to those who have represented traits of them.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Usernames and user titles can be changed by using forum credits to do so. They're earned by making posts, placing bets, and participating in prediction contests. The same way is how you earn badges, and even awards.

If you want to compete in matches for an online title then there's the IWT, but you already knew that.:adr:

Legend will never be free because that'll cancel out the entire point for it. However, if you stick around and contribute to the forum then a member might be nice enough and get it for you.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
And as I said before,

You can also win an upgrade by winning a pay-per-view predictions contest, this is where you predict the outcome of each match.

Status
Not open for further replies.