Adamle messes up......again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

After the ECW taping concluded, Adamle remained seated at the announcers desk for several minutes. He appeared to have no idea that he was supposed to leave the ringside area. Michael Cole and Jonathan Coachman came out by the time Adamle got up to head backstage. He was so late leaving that Edge's entrance music was playing for his appearance on Smackdown while Adamle was still walking to the backstage area

Ahhh, at least he got better in the ECW transmission.

Mike, you are Jamaican Vince crazy.

C4

Come on man, the guy is totally nervous and nobody understands. Give him a week or two to regain his self-confidence, he is on a WWE Program and he can't understand what to do let him be in there and get used to the conditions.

But this was his first week and he has messed up. Honestly, if this keeps happening then he won't last long in the WWE :sad_1:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

And to think he is commentating wrestling. I don't see why WWE ever needed him in the first place.

Switchy

Reaction score
So Tazz went off and Adamle never said "where you going?" and he sat there on his own for 5 minutes. What did he think was going on, did he think Tazz needed a shit or something?

John

^^ roflmao. he is nerous and in the process making himself look like a complete idiot. he will probably get better in time. hopefully anyway.

HHHforever

Reaction score
People just don't like the guy. His performance got better last night so they didn't have anything to bitch about so they figured they'd post this. Also isn't ECW live? Why was SD! coming out after? Did they start taping SD! at like 11 pm? Something doesn't make sense to me.

Christian

Reaction score
The dude is nervous as fuck, man everyone's on this guy's dick like it's about to fall off or something. Give this mother fucker a break.

Soulpower

People just don't like the guy. His performance got better last night so they didn't have anything to bitch about so they figured they'd post this. Also isn't ECW live? Why was SD! coming out after? Did they start taping SD! at like 11 pm? Something doesn't make sense to me.

No, it wasn't that much better. The only reason that Adamle didn't suck as much as he did last week was because he barely talked this week. Its kind of hard to screw up lines when you're not saying a damn thing.

By the way, ECW has been taped first for about the past month and a half. SD is being taped after.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I knew it was taped last week, I wasn't aware that it was taped this week or previous weeks, so sorry my bad on that one. I've never really understood why that was live it doesn't need to be. I did notice Tazz did a lot of the talking this past week, but I still didn't think he was that bad.

Soulpower

Well, as long as Adamle is on an announcer, I don't believe ECW will be live. The man screws up on taped shows, just imagine if they throw him to the wolves and have him go live.

chessarmy

wow, what a n00b lol. I'm sure he learned from his mistake and he probably wont do it again. I still find it funny though :laugh:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
you could tell that he was repeating lines right from the back, that's why I think there were so many pauses. It's a step up, but I don't like someone sounding like a complete robot.