Adam Rose

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
So this is Krueger's new persona? I don't know. I kind of find it annoying, but the entrance, the song (woooooo), and the showmanship in the ring. Rose vs Breeze anyone? I want to dislike it because I enjoyed "Krueger" damn it! Thought I saw a few remnants of him in Rose which was nice.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I like the gimmick. It can be a great way for Rose to get connected with the crowd (get him over), and we get to see him wrestle like usual (hopefully, don't see why that would falter). I know that some people don't like the whole partying type of gimmick, but after seeing it this week on NXT, I'm liking it. Also, yay for that Kalisto appearance in his promo.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Kalisto (Samuray Del Sol) appeared in Rose's promo that aired before his match.

7lMfV.jpg

Was twirling a stick at his party

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Kalisto (Samuray Del Sol) appeared in Rose's promo that aired before his match.

7lMfV.jpg

Was twirling a stick at his party
Oh ok. Wondering who you were talking about. Thought it might've been the tall blonde he told to cheer up whatever

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
There was some pictures floating around of the new gimmick a few months back when they tested it at a house show.
I haven't seen it yet, does anyone know if NXT will be replaying at 11 on the WWEN? or at some point.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
There was some pictures floating around of the new gimmick a few months back when they tested it at a house show.
I haven't seen it yet, does anyone know if NXT will be replaying at 11 on the WWEN? or at some point.
You can just rewatch it on your own time.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Man I love the network

And I pay for it. It's such a whore

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I stream the WWEN bro I don't pay for it :)
Fuck that, why not support the damn product? I know you mentioned being strapped for money, but cmon, support the people who do it. This can be used loosely sometimes, but here I think is necessary.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fuck that, why not support the damn product? I know you mentioned being strapped for money, but cmon, support the people who do it. This can be used loosely sometimes, but here I think is necessary.
Kinda dealing with like $900 in credit card debt and like $1600 in medical/dental bills; all my excess money is going to that. Then after all that I need to bring my bank account back upto like $2,000 while simultaneously fixing up my truck.
#AdultLife,amiright?

The one exclusion to all of that though is if Damien Sandow gets in a good feud or holds a title, at first notice of that I will shell out money.

Anyways, it will be played at midnight again, just to let you know.
word, I think the admins uploaded it actually to the replays/on-demand section of this other site so it looks like I can watch it on my own time.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Kinda dealing with like $900 in credit card debt and like $1600 in medical/dental bills; all my excess money is going to that. Then after all that I need to bring my bank account back upto like $2,000 while simultaneously fixing up my truck.
#AdultLife,amiright?

The one exclusion to all of that though is if Damien Sandow gets in a good feud or holds a title, at first notice of that I will shell out money.

word, I think the admins uploaded it actually to the replays/on-demand section of this other site so it looks like I can watch it on my own time.
Meh, I still think paying for it is better, even if in debt :> (hehe)

Also, the site will probably get taken down sometime soon I'm imagining or something, WWE's been on a takedown spree.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I was really skeptical about it when I first heard he was being repackaged, but after finally seeing it in action I would say I'm a fan of the gimmick. Hopefully they find a way to keep it fresh so he doesn't end up like Fandango.

Also, was Sami the DJ? If so then that's pretty funny.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I was really skeptical about it when I first heard he was being repackaged, but after finally seeing it in action I would say I'm a fan of the gimmick. Hopefully they find a way to keep it fresh so he doesn't end up like Fandango.

Also, was Sami the DJ? If so then that's pretty funny.
Huh, didn't notice that