ACW Striking Distance: Andrew Reynolds v. Avalanche v. Jay Clement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Second Bout:A Little Hardcore
Match Type: Tables, Ladders And Chairs
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (2 RP Cap)
Andrew Reynolds v. Avalanche v. Jay Clement

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
TWO RP cap with all RPs due by Wednesday July 11, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The scene begins with Jay Clement walking through the backstage area with a happy look on his face. As as an interviewer stops Jay.

Interviewer: You were pretty impressive out there, Mister Clement.

Jay Clement: Of course I was, I'm a mothafuckin' superstar.

The interviewer gets shocked about the fact that Jay is so confident.

Interviewer: Tonight you picked up your first victory. I am being informed that at Striking Distance, you will be a part of a triple threat match against Avalanche and Andrew Reynolds.

Jay hugs the interviewer.

Jay Clement: Yea, I picked up mah first victory and I'ma pick up mah second one at the Strikin' Distance when you send my opponents where they belong!
The first scene ends as Jay dances away.

----ANOTHER SCENE---

Jay Clement and Marlon Brix sitting in a dark room. They are sitting quiet and they are both taking hits from a joint when suddenly Jay passes the joint to Marlon and looks into a wall.

Jay Clement: Brah? This is some greeeat shit! When I look at dat wall I can see ma'self with the ACW Title around mah fuckin' waist. Oh, it's not an illusion, it's just what's gonna happen soon, you know what I'm talkin' 'bout, meh?

Marlon begins to laugh.

Marlon Brix: *Cough* Brah, I know exactly what yo' talkin' 'bout. When I saw how you handled that Doctor Murwhich Kurwhich Urwhich I knew dat you gon' make it big around there! But let's talk 'bout some business if you know what I'm talkin' 'bout. We can make some serious honey money on this. Firt of all, I have ta'...

Jay takes the joint away from Marlon and quickly responds to his homie.

Jay Clement: Naw! I ain't selling this shit anymore *Jay points his finger at the joint*. I've got ma'self a nice contract or what they call it over there in ACW. I make thousands of dollars every month. That mysterious son of a bitch gave me as much freedom as I want. I'm makin' this big and I ain't gonna letch'ya ruin ma' life! This is crazy. I can beat people and I get all the love from rasslin' fans and all the money from their vault. I've gotta beat dat some bitch Avalanche and Andrew Reyholds or whatever dat smurf's name is. I beat those two asses and I get myself more money than you get from selling dope for half a year, dawg.

Marlon seems to be confused. Jay stands up, turns on the lights and we can see that he and Marlon are in Jay's caravan. Marlon wants to stand up and say something but then all of a sudden, a cat jumps right on his head. It stays right on his head and does absolutely nothing. Marlon got scared.

Marlon Brix: DAFUQ?! JAY, GET DAT TIGER OFF MY HEAD!!

Jay laughs out loud as he takes the cat down from Marlon's head.

Jay Clement: Yo, say hello to Mr. Wiggles. Ma' little friends just wanted ta' check who you are.

Marlon Brix: Shiiiiiiiat...You got a cat, dawg?

Jay picks up Mr. Wiggles, catches his leg and begins to speak like he is Mr.Wiggles.

Jay Clement: I ain't not cat! I'ma tiger, I just need ta' grow up a lil' bit. I'm da most bad-ass cat in the whole world! MEOW MOTHAFUCKA...MEOW!

Marlon Brix: smurf, don't allow dat tiga' ta' talk like this to me.

Jay Clement: Brah, you are too damn high.

Marlon Brix: I'm from Brooklyn. I was born high.

Both Marlon and Jay begin to laugh. They leave the caravan. Jay didn't recognize that the joing lies on the couch. Marlon and Jay enter the car and go away. We can see what is happening in the caravan. The couch is on fire and the whole caravan begins to burn.

----ANOTHER SCENE----

Jay Clement and Marlon Brix are in a car, driving to Brooklyn. Jay wants to visit his family. Since he is out of the jail, he didn't see any members of his family. He is looking forward to meeting his mother because he didn't see her in five years.

Jay Clement: Yo Marlon, do you know somethin' about my motha?

Marlon is surprised that Jay asked him that type of a question.

Marlon Brix: No, didn't see here in ages, yo.

Jay Clement: A'right. Lets go, I wanna get there quickly.

This scene ends and another one opens with Marlon parking his car in front of block of flats in Brooklyn. Jay opens the door and leaves the car. Jay quickly enters the building and runs to the fifth floor. He takes a deep breath before knocking on the door. Jay knock and after a while, a strange old man opens the door.

Stranger: I already told your boss, I don't have his money, leave me alone!

Jay Clement: Calm down sir. I'm here to see my mother. Jane Clement.

Stranger: Oh, god, thank you. I was so scared that you came to beat me up. Oh, Jane Clement? I bought this flat from her sister after she died.

Jay Clement: What? April died?

Stranger: Naw, April sold me this house. Jane Clement is the one who died. She got a heart attack.

Jay gets shocked. He doesn't seem to be sad, he's looks angry. Jay looks down to the floor. After a while, he looks at the stanger and knocks him out with a clubbing blow right between the eyes. Jay runs down the stairs. He gets out of the building and he sees Matlon backed up against a car, smoking a cigarette. Marlon stands up but Jay runs right into him and knocks him down with a huge shoulder block. Marlon is lieing on the floor. Jay picks him up and smashes him on the car.

Jay Clement: You mothafucka! Why didn't you tell me what happened to my momma?! WHY?! WHY?!

Jay screams at Marlon but he gets no response because Marlon is knocked out.

This scene ends with Jay walking away, leaving Martlon unconscious and another one opens with Jay sitting in front of his mothers grave as he cries.

Jay Clement: Why? Why so early, momma?

---END---

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Avalanche walks into the abandoned Yonkers facility. Avalanche looks around, the light from the door the only source of light in the building other than a few lit exit signs. A ring still sits in the center in case of “future eventsâ€. Avalanche walks up to it looking at it for a moment before searching underneath the ring. He manages to find a sledgehammer under the ring pulling it out he smiles as he lifts it into the air. Avalanche takes a huge swing at the bottom of the turnbuckle trying to kick it out towards where the seats should be, after a few swings the turnbuckle moves enough to give way and Avalanche heads to another corner.

Avalanche: I came into ACW with hopes and you helped me accomplish nothing.

Avalanche swings at this ringpost.

Avalanche: Two losses. As soon as I get into another ring I pull out a win.

Another swing.

Avalanche: John wants hardcore? ACW wants hardcore?

He swings again.

Avalanche: None of them have ever seen hardcore like I have.

The turnbuckle kicks out this time the weight of the ring kicking it into the barrier along the outside of the ring denting it. Avalanche climbs into the center of the ring.

Avalanche: My first pay per view as in ring talent and who do I get?

Avalanche swings into the center of the ring.

Avalanche: Reynolds?

Avalanche takes another swing ripping into the canvas.

Avalanche: Clement?

Another swing this time breaking into the wood.

Avalanche: I get a rookie in my first pay per view match?

Avalanche takes another swing.

John McHenry: You know you’re paying for that ring right?

Avalanche looks up startled seeing John in the doorway.

Avalanche: I got it covered thanks.

Avalanche takes another swing at the ring.

John McHenry: Why are you so angry?

Avalanche drops the sledgehammer looking up at John.
Avalanche: I come into this federation after months of you begging me to join you here. I get here and surprise, surprise you’re off the active roster and behind the desk… Again. Then you stick me in this, Hardcore? Division. Except it’s not really a hardcore division is it. It’s three guys tops that are hardcore with all the jobbers and rookies. That’s not what I signed on for John. Since I’ve been here you’ve treated me like I don’t matter like you don’t want me here!

John steps forward ready to defend himself.

Avalanche: Don’t speak. I know what I said and I’m really starting to regret it. I told you to treat me like any other guy on the roster. Only you aren’t. You’ve walked out after matches, walked in during promos, hell it’s my day off and you followed me here. Either treat me like them or treat me like your brother but you can’t have one foot in the door while the other foot is going the other way.

John steps forward again.

Avalanche begins to open his mouth again.

John McHenry: Not this time Bruce, this time I get to defend myself you don’t get to rush out on me. Your right I did ask you to join ACW I wanted to be Tag Champs together. But then I became GM circumstances were out of my control at that point it was basically be GM or leave for good and where would either of us be then? Now I’m sorry I’ve been trying to stay objective when it comes to you but I’m obviously failing I just want great things for you and you know me. My first impulse is to give them to you if you hadn’t said what you did you’d probably be up in the main event with Syn and Bronko facing off for the world title. If I had my way. But you said no you wanted to prove yourself, so you got stuck at the bottom with the rookies and the jobbers. That wasn’t my choice, it was yours and you took me following your wishes a little hard, I don’t think you really expected it.

John continues to walk closer to the ring.

John McHenry: I also think you’re afraid. If you try and fail what happens? Safer to not try at all right and that’s why your angry, because you haven’t been trying. I know I’ve interfered more then I should and I’ll stop now.

John climbs into the ring.

John McHenry: Because I think you and that sledge hammer are ready for what I got waiting on you.