ACW Striking Distance: Aaron Asterisk v. Brandon Banks v. Dave Summers v.Stevie Starr

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Sixth Bout:
Match Type: Fatal Four Way
Stipulation: #1 Contendership to the ACW International Championship
Time Limit: 30 Minutes (3 RP Cap)
Aaron Asterisk v. Brandon Banks v. Dave Summers v. Stevie Starr

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
THREE RP cap with all RPs due by Wednesday July 11, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: ACW Striking Distance: Aaron Asterisk v. Brandon Banks v. Dave Summers v.Stevie S

Yeah I can do that no problem, call it two ton.

Worth it I suppose. It's not like it's a spur of the moment thing. You've been edging yourself to have it for at least a year now, and with the importance of it now, after what has previously happened, it's almost like as if it's fate. Get the money out of your pocket and pay the good man already. Your not scared are you? Surely not. Not the ACW superstar Aaron Asterisk, the man trying to prove he's tough enough to fight for the International Championship in just a weeks time, and your backing out on this? I never ever thought I'd see the day Aaron Asterisk proves to the world he's a chic-

Yeah, no problem, I just gotta run to an ATM that's all.

Hey, not like I'm going anywhere. I just gotta be done by three thirty so, you got four hours. With the size of it I'd say we'd need two so as long as your back by half one we're good to go.

Aaron nods and walks away. He hits the breeze on the side-street he has just walked out to but not even that can silence the doubter inside him.

I've seen you do this before Aaron boy. "I need to get cash out". "I need to ask permission off my mommy". What are you, eight years old, get a grip of yourself. It's only a fuckin' back tat for cryin' out loud.

Aaron stops walking. Ever since just before the car wreck there's been a voice inside his head constantly bickering with him. He can't decide whether it's a voice of reason, a bad influence or just a troll trying to play about with his life as much as inhumanely possible. After a quick reach into his pocket he pulls a pair of white iPhone earphones out and starts to untangle them frantically, as if to try and hurry up blocking out the sound of his new found friend.

Yeah that's right, try and block me out. Try and block out the only person in your life right now trying to actually level your head you freakin' pussy.

As Aaron slips the jack into the top of his iPhone and starts the music, the drum-beat and bassline is the only thing he can hear. Guitar adds to the smokescreen and Asterisk lets out a sigh of relief before starting to walk away again and think about whether he actually wants the tattoo he just had priced up. But hey, what did you know, he was trolling again?

You think you can get rid of me because you fill your head full of trash metal?!

It's thrash metal he thought, but yes, he thought that.

Idiot. The music is coming from your ears. I'm already in your head. I don't know why you can't just let go of your bullshit inhibitions for once. It's this type of thinking that stopped you becoming a wrestler for three years remember! Oh yeah, the voice might be new but I know everything about you boy.

Aaron tries raising the volume of the music and walking faster to try and ignore him furthermore.

That's a bit rude don't you think. Just stop for two minutes and think about what I'm saying. Your throwing this all out of all proportion. I'm not asking you to marry a broad, or sign up to a three year cell phone deal that's gonna cripple you financially. All I'm saying is, it's two hundred bucks. You can get for that a back tat that means a lot to you, you can use it as a merch idea for your wrestling. Imagine, fans in the crowd with the same on the back of their shirt as you got on your back.

Aaron turns the music off. He's listening.

Speculate to accumulate my friend, you gotta spend to earn. You got the money, you got a big pay off night coming up, and you could make the hottest selling t-shirts that ACW have seen in years. What do you say huh? And if you don't believe me that its a great idea, just look behind you.

Asterisk turns around and greeting him with open arms.... and ATM machine.

It's fate.

Aaron stares at the machine for a moment, before reaching for his wallet.

I fuckin' hate you, you know that?

The mutters weren't heard by anyone else around him, and he pops his card in the ATM. Four digits and a few buttons down, and ten crisp twenty dollar notes appear through the slot. He pulls it out and folds it into his pocket. Now he's walking towards the tattoo parlor with a broad smile across his face. He's listening to that voice in his head, but not associating it with bad times in his life, and it's working for him. As he walks through the door, the body artist looks up from his desk and sees the money being offered to him.

Right, let's get started. You still got that design there for the stencil?

Yeah, two secs.

Asterisk reaches into his back pocket and folds out the design he had already worked on.

thistimeproud.jpg

Okay, lay down on the table and I'll get the outline started

Asterisk lies on the table and he sees the tattooing needle right in front of him.

Oh yeah, shit, forgot you HATE needles. Haha, too late now!

Asterisks thoughts as the buzz of the needle starts. "What a bastard."