ACW Riot Act: Brandon Banks v. Multiplex

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_King

Reaction score
Third Bout: The Savior v. The Demented
Match Type: Singles
Stipulation: 30 Minutes (3 RP Cap)
Time Limit:
Brandon Banks v. Multiplex

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Three RP cap with all RPs due by June 6, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!

PY.

Reaction score
The Blood was Flowing
-----
May 20th, 2012
-----
Wilkes Barre, PA
-----

I was sitting atop off a roof at an abandoned old church that West and the rest of the family used as a secret headquarters. The stars were shining bright, almost like they were filling the sky with light.

West had told me to meet him here, but I was already waiting for over an hour. Patience was key in the Illuminati though and I couldn't just up and leave.

I began thinking back to last week. Again, Michael Black was dominated - but people were left confused. I was dubbed as a savior, when really I wasn't. In Michael Black, I saw a lost soul.. A confused mind.. I saw myself in him. That's the only reason I offered him help, and as soon as he said no.. I ended him.

Michael Black will never be the same again, and quite frankly.. I wouldn't be surprised if he ever showed up to ACW ever again.

Black was supposed to be my opponent at Riot Act, but the damage was already done. I had nothing left to prove against him.. He had an offer on the table to actually mean something in this company and he turned it away..

"Fuck him.." I mumbled softly.

I demanded another opponent, and almost on cue.. Out comes this ugly ass, fat slob.. Multiplex.

Guy must thinks he's some sort of big deal interrupting me like that. He must have finally felt good about himself thinking that he actually scared me.. Little does he know that nothing in this blank World scares me anymore, not even a monster such as himself. He should be scared of me though. I might not be four-hundred pounds, but I have no soul.. I feel no sorrow.. I feel no emotion..

"That big, dumb mothafucka made a huge mistake."

West: Talking to yourself again, Brandon?

I turned around and saw West smiling down on me.

BB: Bout damn time my smurf. What's good?

He walked toward me, and took a seat right beside me.

West: Beautiful night, ain't it?

I really wasn't in the mood for small talk right now.

BB: West, I got places to be man. I have a flight in exactly two hours.. Why'd you wanna see me?

He padded me on the back, smile on his face.

West: I just wanted to tell you that I'm proud of you, my brother.

Huh?

West: I saw what you did last week to that Black guy, and I have to admit.. I've never seen an ass kicking dished out quite like that.

I smirked.

BB: Yeah, well.. You know.. I wasn't trying to get bitch slapped by you again.

West: Don't take that personally. It was a love tap my brother. Someone needed to light a fire under your ass, and who better then me?

He had a point. If it was anyone else, I would have definitely bugged out.

West: You wanna know the best part about it all?

BB: What's that.

He saw the mask he gave me popping out of my hoody pocket and pulled it out.

West: You didn't even need this thing to make him feel the pain he deserved too feel.

Then, out of nowhere, West threw the mask off of the roof.

BB: What'd you do that for?

West: You don't need it anymore my brother. You're finally letting the blood of the Illuminati flow through your veins. I can see it in your eyes, Brandon. The new haircut, the clean shaved face, and all the aggression I saw in you last week. You're finally completely.. Reborn.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I really didn't feel any different, but he did have a point. When I saw my long hair, my beard.. I hated looking at that person.. And I damn sure felt the aggression he was talking about.. A lot lately actually.

West: You still have a little bit to go, but you're converting at a rapid pace right now.. Just promise me one thing.

BB: What's that.

He stood up, and again, padded me on the back.

West: Don't let all the aggression you're feeling get to your head. Only use it when you need too.. Got it?

I hate how West spoke in riddles. I didn't know what he was talking about half the time, but it did have a weird way of coming around and showing me what he originally meant..

I did what I always did.. and agreed with em.

BB: Got it..

With that, West walked off while I stayed sitting on the rooftop contemplating my next move.
----
IVO
----​

Riddle me this..
Riddle me that...
Guess who's next....
Multiplex!

Bad Riddler impression, I know.

My next opponent, Multiplex.. Another week, another freak.

Hey, that's better!

On the real though, what the fuck is the deal with everyone in this company. One week, I got a psychopath who proved to be nothing more then a guy with mommy and daddy problems. The following week, a Vampire who I truly think is just an Albino with fangs.. And now, a guy who has split personalities..

The characters just keep on comin' don't they?

It's fucked up how that clown Wisecrack seems like one of the only normal people here..

Eh, screw it. We're all a little weird inside, aren't we? But Muliplex, this smurf takes the cake.

Apparently, he has these other personalities that are based on emotion.

Panic - Anger - Daemonic - and Insanity I believe?

I'm probably missing one, but it's probably as irrelevant as the guy carrying all those personalities.

You walk around with your held high and your gut hangin' below your balls thinkin' people fear you.

Cute.

Funny thing about that, no one fears you - you big for nothing douche.. They feel bad for you, that's why no one fucks with you. They see this dude, who probably never got laid, have to talk to his emotions just to have a friend or two.

You're a sad, sad, person Multiplex.

Don't worry though, I'm here to help you.. Maybe I really am a savior after all.

I know you're tortured with all these voices in your head, but see.. I have monsters in my head.. They don't talk to me, or tell me what to do.. Instead, they control me and help me help people like you..

You're in pain, Multiplex.. Pain that no one can cure but me.. At Riot Act, I promise you Multiplex.. I'll get rid of those voices in your head after I kick your head off with the Bank Shot..

Try me, bitch.

When Riot Act is all said and done.. You'll be thanking me, Plexy.. I promise you.

You will..

Thank me..

Reaction score
The scene opens to Multiplex staring at himself through a mirror. He is smiling though his reflection is not. In reality, he is gazing at himself but in his twisted world he is staring at Daemonic. Daemonic, his evil side, has done many things in the past. Robbery and murder are the ones that stand out the most. To protect himself, and the rest of him, Daemonic has taken control of Multiplex and done horrible and unspeakable things.

Daemonic-Brandon Banks. Our next victim and the next star to fall. The savior? (Multiplex laughs) Nothhing can save you from the pain we will inflict on you. What we do is not wrestle. We destroy people in that ring. Not for money. Not for fame. But because we enjoy it.

The other personalities appear from no where. They are all staring at Multiplex through the mirror.

Anger-White gangster? Fucking loser. He is a wannabe.

Multiplex-We need to come up with a plan. He is great in the ring and if we can get caught off guard against Solomon White, then anything is possible, including us losing to Banks.

Anger-Really? You had to bring that match up? We lost? It happens. But we can use that fury we have to take our revenge.

Panic-But Brandon didn't do anything to us?

Anger-He is in our way. We want that International Championship and he is between us and getting there.

Insantiy-The guy is weighs 220 lb's. We have a size advantage against him.

Daemonic-That might mean he is faster than us.

Multiplex-A lot of people are faster than us. We always come through though. He is tough but that bastard don't stand a chance.

He walks out of the Locker room and heads out into the night. He hates driving so he pretty much walks everywhere he goes. He hears crickets off in the distance. He walks over a bridge in a nearby park and stops, gazing at the scenery around him. The moon is full and there is no clouds in the sky. The water below him is calm. A splash is heard from where a fish jumped out the water and back in.

Panic-I love the stars.

Multiplex looks up with his eyes closed and takes in a deepbreath through his nose and slowly exhales. The air feels clean to him.

Multiplex-Panic, can I ask you a question?

Panic-Sure?

Multiplex-Are you afraid of Brandon?

Panic-I'm afraid of everything, Multiplex.

They both share a laugh.

Panic-I'm not joking. But Brandon may be a "hardcore thug from the streets to put a 107 in our ass" but deep down, he probably listened to too many Eminem rap videos.

Anger-A 107 in our ass? What the hell does that even mean?

Panic-Don't gangsters say that?

Anger-Do we look gangster to you?

Multiplex-I think we should break out the poker chips again. It's been too long before I've taken all you're money.

Multiplex walks off into the night again. Thoughts about Riot Act and Brandon Banks are rushing through their minds. The scene closes.

PY.

Reaction score
You bring a smile to my face Multyboy. You really do.

That necessarily isn't a good thing though, my ninja

;)

You speak such a hard game for someone who's the pure definition of freak.

What you do is not wrestle, but you inflict pain? Have you not watched the shows since I came to ACW? Ask Mike Black what I do in the ring. Ask Edward Cullen what I do in the ring.

As a friend of mine from Allentown once said.. Your pain is my pleasure and Multy boy.. It's gon' be my pleasure beating your face in at Riot Act.

That Eminem line was cute, and amateur. You think I haven't heard that before? People with with a crap-load more talent then you have said the same thing to me, and you wanna know what the outcome was when all was said and done?

Me pinning them - one, two, three.

You and I are on two different levels, Multyboy. You want the International title, while I want something more then that. Something that means a lot more then even the precious ACW World Title..

I want control.

.. control of this whole company.

And day by day, I get closer.. Opponent after opponent, I get closer.. And right now, your ugly mug is just standing in my way.

But you wanna know the biggest difference between us? I'm a winner, and you're not. I succeed everywhere I go, while you get lost in the shuffle. Most importantly, you were never the man how I am the man.

Cocky, I know.

Confident, definitely.

Honest.. Without a doubt.

After I beat you at Riot Act Multiman.. I want you to do me a favor.. Something small, my friend..

I want you to watch me while I inch closer to complete control and domination of this company, while you fizzle out and end up in the unemployment line.. Then you'll realize why my motto's always been this..

You hate me, cause you ain't me.

Bye bye, birdman.

----
IVO
----

... The Order...
--------------------
I was stuck in my thoughts again, thinking back to what made me known Worldwide as the 'Killah B'

In the past, I was trapped being someone who everyone wanted me too be..

The Killah B.

The Killah B was nothing but a guy with a whole bunch of swag, a bottle of Jack Daniels, and a pill bottle. He faked a smile everywhere he went but inside, he was a self loathing person that put up a false bravado. He wasn't happy with life or with himself.

He was a man who didn't really know who he was. Matter of fact, no one knew who he was...

I went on a journey to find myself, and after months of searching, I finally found myself when my brother West opened my eyes and showed me the World from a whole different perspective. He showed me how this World is full of conspiracy and self centered individuals only out for themselves and the people who 'played by the rules.'

I always believed that rules were made to only be followed sometimes, but most of them should be been broken.

I had no rules, and I damn well never followed them. Rules are what made this countries whole land of the free motto complete and utter crap.

Rules were something the Illuminati didn't follow because they didn't believe in them. Not me, not West, not anyone in the family.

It took me some time to understand the World as West knew it, but I would eventually get it.

He showed me that my family, my friends, and the relationship I had with my wife was just an illusion that I wanted to be real.. He showed me that everything that I believed in was what everyone else wanted me to see.. Everything that I knew, and everything that I thought I believed in was a figment of my imagination.

And finally.. He showed me what real friends and what a real family really were.

My brothers and sisters in the Illuminati..

Those were the only family I needed and the only people who I really needed to be accepted by..

The roster of ACW and their opinions meant jack shit to me. My wife Cindy and all the baggage and drama that came with her made me sick.. But most importantly, the life that I thought I wanted turned into the life I had nightmares about.

Before I went on my journey, I was crying out for help but my 'friends' and 'family' at the time weren't listening. There was nothing left I could've done about it, and there was no where else to hide. I screamed for someone to help me.. But they didn't pay me any attention.

It all finally sunk in, and that's when I made the toughest decision I ever had to make.. I didn't care what anyone else thought.. I was finally doing something for me..

I souled my soul and became Illuminati.

My soul died, and with it.. The Killah B died.

And after a year of finding myself, I ended up in the ACW.. They thought I was there for titles, but they were wrong. I was there to take control of the company and to literally rule the wrestling World.

They couldn't know that, though.. That's where deception came to play.

The art of deception was key in the Illuminati and I mastered it quickly.

The deception was working better then I expected.. Work that I thought would take me months to complete was accomplished in a few short weeks.

BB: Play time is over..

It was a well orchestrated plan. A plan that I constantly subliminally mentioned whether it was on twitter, my web show and any PR I've done for the company.

BB: To bad they couldn't read between the lines.. And now, they're in for a surprise."

I closed my eyes and began laughing sadistically at the thought of watching the people in FTW watch as the buildings they built would all slowly start to crumble down upon them.

ACW as they know it was dying a slow and painful death, and they had no idea it was happening.

The landscape was changing, and it had already begun.

The Order.. had arrived.

----
IVO
----

Last edited:
Reaction score
The scene opens to Multiplex and his four personalities gathered around a poker table. Anger has his signature sunglasses on so his fellow players can't read his "poker face". Insanity has a cuban cigar in his mouth and is dealing the cards. The camera cuts to what others see Multiplex as and see that he is dealing the cards himself. Around the table there are 5 bottles of beer in front of 4 empty seats, the 5th one being in front of Multiplex. Back to his point of view, Insanity is done dealing the the cards and they begin to play Texas Hold'em.

Panic-How much is the bet?

Anger-You ask that question every single hand. It's always the same! 50 is the bet. 50 is the call!

Panic-50 chips?

He looks down at his cards before throwing them into the muck. Anger's eyes get big as he is furious he took so long just to fold. Multiplex takes a swig of us beer before looking into his cards. On his wrist, there is a bracelet. It says "WSOP: Main Event 2007 Main Event Champion" on it. He looks down at the cards and throws in 300$ worth of chips.

Multiplex-Raise.

Insanity and Daemonic both respectivly fold their hand and Anger throws his chips in.

Daemonic-A good game of poker always calms me down before a good match. Any one know what kind of wrestler Banks is?

Insanity-He is some sort of Athlete. He probably got into wrestling through high school.

Daemonic-Great another college star.

The group laughs. Back in the poker game, Multiplex throws his arms up in victory as he rakes in all the Anger's chips. Anger looks furious as he does so.

Anger-You got lucky.

Multiplex-What did you say? I can't hear you with all my chips making such a racket.

All the personalities laugh except for Anger.Panic-What kind of moves does Brandon like to use?

Multiplex-His finisher is some kind of DDT but that's not what we have to worry about. If anything, it's the Bank Shot Superkick. It comes out of nowhere at times.

Anger-Typical. He can kick high so he uses it as a finisher. Fucking Pussy.

Panic-Watch you're language!

Insanity-Have you seen the guys he has been wrestling though? Jobbers in their true form. He was actaully suppose to face a different guy other than us, but he got scared.

A dark laughter can be heard from inside the warehouse. All the personalities vanish and Multiplex begins to look around. Wisecrack, comes from the the shadows.

Wisecrack-Playing with yourself?

He bust out laughing so hard his sides begin to hurt. Multiplex shows no emotion at all. He just stares deeply inside of Wisecrack

Wisecrack-Did you get it? Ah, nevermind. Anywho, I wanted to wish you luck against Brandon Banks. I know you can beat him.

Multiplex nods his head.

Wisecrack-Have you heard all the stuff he has been saying about you?

Multiplex shakes his head no.

Wisecrack-He think you are an amature. Then he said something about Edward Cullen. I think he is in the closet. He always spends hours at a time showering with all the other guys. But, hey, if he likes dick in his mouth thats his business. He also called you a freak.

Multiplex face gets cold and he begins to shake with anger. All of a sudden, his personalites enrage and all begin to lose control.

Anger-That shithead thinks were a freak?

Panic-Oh no, someone better control Anger!

Daemonic-Brandon Banks? You just called me the wrong thing. I don't care about winning this damn match anymore. Fuck the International Championship. Fuck everyone else on the roster. Were going to kill you Brandon.

Wisecrack-That's the intensity I wanted to see. Unleash the anger, Multiplex.

Multiplex throws the poker table clear across the warehouse.

Multiplex-Brandon. You should have stayed home. Come Riot Act, This is not a wrestling match. This is me kicking your'e ass and ending your'e damn career. I hope you area better wrestler than you are a rapper. Looking forward to be the men you commit suicide too.

PY.

Reaction score
----
IVO
----

Homosexual insults..

Really, Plexy? Not only are you a freak, but you have a mentality of a five year old.

The scene was simple. Me, on the rooftop.. Beer in my hand. The stares were shining and moon was full.

You have done some terribly bad research my friend. For one, Brandon Banks has banged more girls then all five of you combined.

Secondly, wrestling school? Uh, nah. Here's a little story about my past.

I took a swig of my beer, enjoying the taste of it.

I was actually about as bad as a wrestler as you are when I came into the game. I had people chant 'You can't wrestle' at me, and hell.. I even got garbage thrown at me. So what I did was train. From the States all the way to Japan, I trained and trained to master my craft.

It didn't come easy, but after two years of working my ass off I became one of most well-rounded wrestlers in this business. A few years later, I was welcomed into one of the most prestiges Hall of Fames in our line of work.

That's not something you can say though, is it Multiplex. You always had an advantage. You were big.

Something a lot of companies out there is a big man, and you fit the bill. Me? I was an under dog.

I was told many of times that I couldn't cut it in this line of work, and guess what? Those people who said that are now serving burgers while I'm still winning gold all around the World.

I scratched the back of my head and let out a deep breath.

You were right about one thing though, Plexy. I was supposed to face Michael Black at Riot Act and I asked for a different opponent. It wasn't because I was scared of Black though.

As I asked before, do you watch the damn show? I destroyed Black. I asked for a different opponent because I wanted a challenge, and of course I didn't get one.. I just got you.

But you know, I see that as a good thing. Because now, after I finish you off ACW will have no other choice but to feed me some real competition.

Riot Act will be your funeral, Multiplex. And I promise you, I'll even out the beating evenly for Daemonic, Panic, Anger, Insanity, and Wisecrack if that sonbitch wants some..

Claim to be evil if you want, Plex. But I promise you this, you'll see the true evil when you're standing across the ring from me at the show.

Enjoy playing your little card games while you can.. Cause after Riot Act, you'll be lucky if you could even use your arms.

Peace, son.

----
IVO
----

Dear Mister McHenry,

Hello. You and I haven't formerly met yet but my name is Brandon Banks. I would like to inform you that I'm getting extremely bored, wasting away my talents on lack luster competition. I would also like to inform you that unlike in Claressa King, I have faith in you as the person who runs the circus here in ACW.

Now, this letter isn't just being sent for you to know that I want tougher competition. I want you to know I have an offer for you. See, being a man who holds so much power in this company, you're going to be on a lot of hit lists. I understand you have a wrestling background, but I feel as if you'd need more.

That's where I come in.

I'm willing to be your buddy guard of sorts, and trusting in karma. I know you would eventually return the favor to me. Why don't we talk about this over a beer after Riot Act? Let me know.

Sincerely,
Brandon Banks

----
IVO
----

Status
Not open for further replies.