ACW Adrenaline 5/21/12 Michael Black vs Brandon Banks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Only TWO rp cap with the deadline being May 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Show will be up by Sunday the 20th (no later than Monday the 21st morning) Good Luck!

PY.

Reaction score
First offer, Last chance..

May 15th, 2012
Time - Unknown
Location - Unknown

Typical..

Typical fuckin' shit man.

The scene was simple.. There was none.

There were no fancy portraits on the wall, no flat screen televisions.. None of that.

You couldn't see a damn thing.. You could only hear my voice, and that's all you needed.

My debut match with the ACW and my first opponent? A guy with mommy issues.

The typical 'Oh, I'm crazy.. Be scared of me!'

Fuck that noise, man. You know how many people like you I've seen in this business? Better yet, do you know how many people like you I've taken out of this business?

The list is endless.

You're probably thinkin', how does this smurf know me? Well, truth be told.. I don't nor would I ever want to but since your my first victim at Adrenaline, I hadda do a little research on you.

Gotta love the internet.

I know your type, Michael. You're the kinda guy that walks around acting like this super duper bad ass, when in reality.. You're nothin' more then crow shit. You carry yourself like you're this dark, untouchable beast of a man, when you're really just someone that no one ever gave a damn about..

Did Daddy abuse you, Michael? Was mommy a drunk? Were you picked on all through your life?

.. I wouldn't rule any of those out. Actually, I'm pretty one of those reasons, if not most are the reasons you turned out the way you are.. Like, look at you son. It looks like you haven't showered in months. Your hair looks like the nasty ass ropes I used to climb up in high school gym class, and your face legitimately looks like you got slapped in the face with a shovel.

Damn man. I think I might needa bring some antibacterial spray wit me for our match, and spray you up real quick so I don't catch the scabies or some other disease.

Don't worry though mister Black. If you think I'm gon' take you lightly, trust me when I tell you that I won't. If there's one thing that I've learned in this business it's that to never consider any of your opponents as light work, no matter how pathetic they look and seem. I'm comin' into this match all in, Michael simply just to leave a mark. I want to show these people in ACW or PWA or whatever the hell this place is called, that Brandon Banks is not your average wrestler.. He's more then that..

Brandon Banks is a cold, sadistic, son of a bitch that doesn't need to dress up like a bum to prove it. Brandon Banks isn't a dirty fighter, not at all.. But he will do whatever it takes to win.. More importantly then both of those facts, Brandon Banks is not a gimmick like you, Michael.

You claim to be a demented man that has no soul.. That's bullshit, Michael. You have no idea what it's like to live your life without your soul. Me on the other hand? For over a year now I've lived life without a soul. You can claim that you've done the same, but it's simply not true.. Maybe your minds telling you that, but trust me.. Until you live a day without your soul you'll never understand how it feels to simply not care about anything.. That's something I live with every day, and you wanna know why? It's simple.. I sold my soul.

Here's a little story for you, Mikey. A year ago, I found myself in the same dark place you're in. My mind was telling me that I was this heartless piece of shit, such as yourself, and in time I broke.. I turned to alcohol and this little blue pill called Xanax to stop my mind from racing until I found myself in a hospital getting my stomach pumped. I couldn't live that way anymore, Mikey and I don't think you can live with yourself that way because you to will eventually break.

So I made a decision.. A buddy of mine told me that I could have all my inner demons extinguished for one small price.. My soul. And what did I do? I sold it.. And once I did that, I finally began to live how life was supposed to be lived. I was reborn, Mikey and it's not too late for you either..

All you have to do is follow me, Mikey. I could bring you to the light and show you how life is supposed to be lived. Torturing people like you apparently like to do is not a way of life.. You have the potential to be better then that.. All of us do.. Those mental demons that you have? I can have them all erased, and you can start over.. My Lord will forgive for your sins, and you won't have to say ten Hail Mary's or any of that Christian bullshit.. You'll simply have to believe.. That's all.

The offers on the table.. You can take it, or you can ignore it. If you take my little proposition, this match between us will never happen and the ass beating you'll endure will be saved for the next poor soul that steps in mt way.. However, if you decide not to take it.. Well, I'd like to apologize now to you, ACW and the higher ups for what I'm going to do to you...

The decision is in your hands, Michael.. Follow me... Or be buried by me..

See you soon, buddy.

----
IVO
----