ACW Adrenaline 14: Dr. Frank Urwhich v. Jay Clement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Third Bout: Hardcore Rematch II
Match Type: Hardcore
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (2 RP Cap)
Dr. Frank Urwhich v. Jay Clement

If you want feedback on your roleplay, please leave a visible message on your roleplay asking for it. If not, please do not spam this thread with unnecessary OOC talk.
TWO RP cap with all RPs due by Wednesday July 18, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
sghb9c.jpg

It all opens up with the telephone going off the hook. We see Dr. Frank wake up startled in his bed covered in food from what he was eating before he went to sleep. Popcorn litters the floor and somehow Urwhich is able to find sharp kernel and screams out before running to the phone which just ends being another error in judgement. He gets tangled in his awesome corded phone in the kitchen and ends falling to the ground. Well the phone tumbles down beside him and we see someone yelling for Frank to answer. So the mad doctor tries to speak into it.

Dr. Frank Urwhich: Ah hello?

Whoever: WHERE ARE YOU?

Dr. Frank Urwhich: Ahhh at home... training.

Frank swoops up the phone and immediately realizes it's his boss from down at the plant.

Big Time Boss: You should be here... Don't you know that?

Dr. Frank Urwhich: Oh sorry, I've been rather busy.

Big Time Boss: You've missed an entire week after 20 great years of scrub work... I think I must let you go.

Dr. Frank Urwhich: Can I at least explain?

Big Time Boss: Fine, come in and speak to me later. I want to give you this.

Dr. Frank Urwhich: What is that?

Big Time Boss: Your final pay check.

The phone calls comes to end as the other end hangs up. Frank doesn't look too upset, he gets up to his feet scratches his ass decides to make breakfast and shower at the same time using the sink. Enjoy the sight. This goes on until Frank think he's clean and full enough to travel to work. He darts out of the kitchen, out of the house and into his amazing four door sedan.

The scene doesn't return until we get to the Sewage Plant where Frank parks outside with ease before heading inside. He walks around some cold cement walls before going into a small, petite little office that can barely fit a man size Dr. Frank let alone his Big Time Boss.

Big Time Boss: Sit down, sit down.

Dr. Frank Urwhich: Okay, sir.

Big Time Boss: What's going on with you? I tried training in two other guys for your disgusting job this last week and both quit.

Dr. Frank Urwhich: Yeah, sorry about that...

Big Time Boss: I think this new trainee might work out, though.

Dr. Frank Urwhich: What if he doesn't?

Big Time Boss: Might have to go through these piles of applications again.

Dr. Frank Urwhich: Can I at least explain myself?

Big Time Boss: Hurry it up, I don't have all day.

Dr. Frank Urwhich: I kind of picked up a new project...

Big Time Boss: What kind of project?

Dr. Frank Urwhich: Before we get to that... I must say I've been training to be a wrestler.

Big Time Boss: Ah isn't a little late for someone like you but then again you are always a little late.

Dr. Frank Urwhich: I just won on Pay-Per View you tell me...

Big Time Boss: Okay, okay if you say so... Take this check here and have a good life.

Dr. Frank Urwhich: I didn't tell you my project yet...

Big Time Boss: Yes you did... Let's not discuss this any further.

Urwhich not liking the tone in his ex-employer at the moment stands up and leans over the desk staring right into the eyes of the man.

Dr. Frank Urwhich: No, I didn't...

At this moment the Boss seems to be reaching for something in a lower drawer. He takes a little too long as Frank sees the entire thing and slams the guy's head quickly into the desk. This is followed up by a feat of strength that can't be matched by the likes of Avalanche or Chris Chelios, maybe Jay Clement. He flips the desk onto this poor excuse of a human leaving him a pretty decent heap. The doctor bends over to the ground looking at his fallen prey.

Dr. Frank Urwhich: Nope... You aren't worth it... I'll leave you here to rot in your own personal hell.

All we hear is a groan from behind Urwhich as he leaves the room but then he goes back in and stars looking around. You see his eyes dart across the room. Until he finds what he is indeed looking for near an out stretch hand of his former Boss. He stomps on the hand then picks up the check. He puts in his dirty jeans pocket and leaves this time for good.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Jay Clement as seen leaving a hotel in New York. Jay has a sport bag on his hand and he is eating a sandwich when suddenly a reporter begins to shout at him.

kimbo_cbsiii_2.jpg

Reporter: Mister Clement! Mister Clement! Mister Clement!

Jay drops the sandwich into the nearest dumpster and turns around. When he sees the reporter, he changes his facial expression from happy to serious and little angry. Reporter gets right in the face of Jay.

Reporter:
Mister Clement, I'm here to do an interview with you, I'm a new ACW reporter.

Jay wants to say something but he is not able to because the reporter speaks too quickly and shoots at him with too many questions.

Reporter: We just saw you leave this hotel, why were you here? Last week at Striking Distance you lost your match, thoughts? Do you like being a part of this company? Are you happy with the way management treats you?

Jay gets really angry. He puts his hand on mouth of the reporter to make him shut up. Jay's hand is still covering reporter's mouth be the reporter is still rumbling about something.

Jay Clement: Slow down a bit, Speedy Gonsales. Watch'ya talkin' about? Imma friendly dude but this is too much. What is this shit? You work for Ay Cee Dubya and you don't know why I'm leaving this hotel? You stupid jerk, we had a PPV in this city and this is the hotel where every single superstar has an apartment. I don't mind bein' interviewed but I get really freakin' angry when a reporter asks me stupid shit like this. Through this week, a lot happened to me. I found out ma' momma is dead. I beat the crap outta ma' best friend and I lost ma' match at Strikin' Distance. Now get outta' ma' face before I beat the livin' crap outta' you!

Jay pushes the reporter away and quickly goes away. His phone rings.

Jay picks it up.

Jay Clement: Yo, who there?

Man on the other side of the phone takes a deep breath.

?????:
Don't ask who I am. I have a job for you. I know what you were doing in Miami. Do you see that phone booth? Get inside of it and look under the phone. There's an little card taped to it.

Jay Clement: What da' hell? Listen...

Before Jay as able to speak, person on the other side of the phone hangs down the phone. Although he has a mixed feeling about this, Jay decides to check out what is that phone booth. He gets in there, looks under the phone and he sees the little card. He takes it, and reads what is on it. It seems like an adress. When Jay leaves the phone booth, his phone rings one more time.

?????: Good. Let's cut to the chase now, shall we?I know everything about you and I can tell you are just the perfect man for this job. As you can see, there is an adress on the card I left in that phone boot. You have two days to show up. You have the adress and you can come at any time. There is always somebody taking care of my business. What business? The only thing you need to know is that in this business you can make more money than anywhere in this world. You have two days to decide wheter you show up or not. You show up = you make money. You don't show up = something bad is going to happen. You decide your faith. Nobody but you.

Jay Clement: My name is Jay Clement. Nobody has nuff' courage to at least try and do something bad to me. If I show up, it will be 'cause I wanna. Not 'cause you told me to you mothafucka'.

Jay gets angry and throws the his mobile phone against the nearest wall. He then gets in his car and drives away. Jay is on his way to Brooklyn.

-----NEXT SCENE-----

Jay is finally in Brooklyn. He drives all the way to the place where he left his caravan but his caravan isn't there. There's only a black circle on the ground. Jay leaves his car and gets really angry.

Jay Clement: What da' hell happened around here?! Where is my damn caravan?!

A kid who is walking around sees Jay screaming. The kid screams at Jay.

Kid: JAY!!

Jay turns around

Jay Clement: What?!

The kid gets shocked when Jay screams at him like mad.

Kid: I wanted to tell ya' what happened but you know what? Fuck you, smurf. There ain't nobody who is talkin' to me like that.

Kid turns around and goes aways but Jay runs right after him. He grabs him by his shirt and picks him up in the air.

Jay Clement: Tell me what happened or I will bust yo' ass.

Kid: A'right, A'right...Firefighters came here 'cause yo' caravan has been burned down. They said that it caught up in fire because someone left a burning cigarette inside of it. Let me go you bastard!

Jay drops the kid who runs away. Jay is standing where his caravan used to park. All of his clothes and stuff were in there.
Suddenly he remembers that Marlon left a joint somewhere on his couch. Jay whispers to himself:
Dat damn mothafucka'!

Jay quickly gets in his car and the scene ends. New scene opens with Jay parking his car in front of Marlon's place. He leaves the car, and makes his way to front door of the house. Jay wants to knock but instead of it, he kicks in those doors and doors immediately flew out of the hinges. Jay is not there to talk this out, he is there to beat Marlon once again. He takes down his shirt. Jay is able to hear Marlon's wife scream. She runs down the stairs and when she spots Jay, both of them get shocked.

Marlon's Wife: JAY?!

Jay Clement: SOPHIA?!

It's Jay's sister Sophia.

Jay Clement: What you doin' in this mothafucka's house?!

Sophia: That mothafucka you talk about is my husband.

Jay Clement:
MARLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlon runs down the stairs with a baseball bat in his hand. Jay doesn't seem to be worried about the fact that Marlon has a baseball bat. He runs up the stairs and knocks him out with one punch. He then sits on his chest and fires it him with a a couple of fits. Marlon is bleeding. Sophia tries to save her husband from Jay. She throws Jay away from Marlon who is knocked out.

Jay Clement: This is what happens when you lie to me...twice, mothafucka.

Jay leaves the house and the scene ends.

-----END-----