ACW Adrenaline 14: Andrew Sanders v. Toyota Chelios

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Fifth Bout: Hardcore Rematch III
Match Type: Hardcore
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (2 RP Cap)
Andrew Sanders v. Toyota Chelios

If you want feedback on your roleplay, please leave a visible message on your roleplay asking for it. If not, please do not spam this thread with unnecessary OOC talk.
TWO RP cap with all RPs due by Wednesday July 18, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The scene opens up to Chelios laying in his hospital bed. The cameraman has the camera shining on Chelios as he looks in pain.

Cameraman: Dude you know that you are okay right? I mean the doc said that you are only suffering a few bumps and bruises from your fall. So you are more than okay to compete this week.

Chelios: I feel like I fell like 16 feet through a table.

Cameraman: That is because you did.

Chelios: Oh yeah I did. But still I hurt. There is no way I can compete. I think I broke my eye bone.

Cameraman: Your orbital bone?

Chelios: No my eye bone. The one around the eye. The eye bone.

Cameraman: Yeah the orbital.

Chelios: Nooo. This isn’t an orbital. Its an eye. English is weird. Why can’t they keep things simple you know? Just call it an eye bone and nose bone instead of all of these complicated words like we’re all smart and something. Dummies.

Cameraman: Yeah I agree. So you going to get out of bed and get yourself ready. Because you actually do have a match. Against Andrew Reynolds… again.

Chelios: I think I’m tired of facing off against him. Why don’t you do it. I mean aren’t you like 6’6” and you look like you are about 260 pounds.

Cameraman: Yeah. I’m in good shape. I could wrestle but I don’t want to. This seems like a safer career for me than being inside of that ring. No need to do any of that again.

Chelios: Again? Well if you say so. I think you could be a world champion easy. Could beat that giant dork Bronko with one hand tied behind your back and not even break a sweat.

Cameraman: Yeah I more than likely could but just not up for it. So speaking of being up for it… you up for finally talking about who it was that tossed you off the cage?

Chelios: Oh no. No. No. They’ll kill me. I’m sure they already know where I’m at. I’m sure they know this is the room that I’m in. I’m positive of it.

Cameraman: Well lets at least check out your chart.

Chelios: Ok.

He reaches at the end of the bed and pulls out the chart and looks at it strangely.

Cameraman: Looks like there is a note attached to it.

Chelios: I knew it. I have poliosis.

Cameraman: Ummm no. A note that says that the time is drawing nearer. Prepare to burn.

Chelios: Oh… can we leave here now. I feel … I think its time for me to leave the hospital. I wanna be checked out.

Cameraman: I’m sure that can be arranged.

The cameraman puts the chart back and walks out as the scene fades to black.

Andy

Reaction score
(As the first edition of ACW Adrenaline following the ACW pay-per-view, Striking Ground, returned from commercial break and the camera faded in from darkness, it become apparent to the naked eyes of the ACW audience, both at home and in-house, that "Before I Forget" by Slipknot had begun to play over the speakers of the PA system. Meanwhile, the light began to flicker on and off gently until, all at once, the lights flared off. However, within a moment, those some spotlights reignited, showing a figured dressed in wrestling gear standing in the middle of the ring. The wrestling gear worn by said wrestler was black and showed the anarchy symbol multiple times. The man's gear encompassed a hood which covered his face to conceal it from the audience. Before he can start speaking, he begins to scream to the audience before pulling back on the hood and revealing the nature of his identity. H ebegins to speak in semi-deep tone-of-voice.)

Andrew Sanders: "Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I must say, it is indeed great to be back."

(The crowd gives the hardcore legend heat at this comment.)

Andrew Sanders: "Do you notice something different about your poor old man that you've all missed for so long? That's right, I shaved my head."

(Sanders receives more heat than ever.)

Andrew Sanders: "I can assure you that it's definitely me this time. However, I needed to make this change."

(At this point, Sanders walks over to the edge of the ring before jumping down off of the apron. Without hesitation, he swiftly moves forward towards the commentator booths to where one of the Spanish announcers is sitting. Mercilessly, Sanders hits the man, knocking him to the ground, apparently unconscious. Sanders does nothing, but smile as he grabs the shirt of the Spanish announcer and begins to pulling their body into the ring with as to showcase the devastation of his attack to the audience.)

Andrew Sanders: "I am here to do exactly this. I am here to destroy the fat which this company has so greatly accumulated, and it is because of that, that I am going to become the ACW's Apex Predator once again."

(The heat does not cease, with some fans beginning to throw their drinks and food at the wrestler. Meanwhile, Sanders grabs the man once again and hoists him up, before turning the man upside down. Hurriedly, Sanders hits the announcer with a Darkly Dimlit, thus further injuring the company employee. However, instead of laughing as he previously did, Sanders yells at the audience. Having made a statement, the "A" for anarchy sign is flashed by Sanders as he uses both of his hands to make it. Sanders yells at the audience for their heat.)

Andrew Sanders: "You shouldn't torment me like that, when I'm here to help you shed your impurities, just as I have."

(The Ultimate Anarchist proceeds to move around the ring threateningly, as if to frighten the audience. All the while, he continues to rant about his his previous tenures.)

Andrew Sanders: "I've been in most every promotion now, and if you watched the Powerslam Wrestling Alliance's shows, Warzone and Shockwave, you would remember me as being truly dominant, desecrating talent after talent after talent. And to be honest, it's what I love. I love any opportunity to make all of you less ignorant and to help the machine that is this company become more mechanically and technically sound. You should appreciate this favor! You should appreciate it!"

(As Sanders finishes screaming at the crowd, "Before I Forget" by Slipknot hits once more as Sanders begins to walk out, making one last comment.)

Andrew Sanders: "Did you all really think you could win the chess game so easily without taking me out of the equation first? I am the bishop, or have we forgotten?

(The camera begins to fade to darkness once again as the show goes off-air for another break.)

Last edited: