ACW Adrenaline 13: Starrdom Nation v. The Bradleys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Semi-Main Event: Eyes on the Tag Belts
Match Type: Tag Team
Stipulation: #1 Contendership to the ACW Tag Team Championships
Time Limit: 30 Minutes (3 RP Cap)
Starrdom Nation v. The Bradleys

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
THREE RP cap with all RPs due by Sunday July 1, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

Ben

Reaction score
HOUSE HUNTERS

Billy and Leroy are officially moving to the big city. There still going to keep a home in Louisiana, but with ACW being based in Yonkers the boys figured it was time to move to the city and take up permanent resident. There meeting today with a real estate agent who is going to show them a few houses. The boys are waiting outside a local Arby's as a Black Lexus pulls up as a woman parks the car and walks out. She's a older women with grey hair probably in her late 50's and she seems shocked at the boys appearance as she usually shows high end apartments to high end clients.

Realtor: Hello gentleman, I'm Rebecca James and it looks like I'm going to be showing you a few homes today, if you'd like to get in the car we can head out to our first location.....I just ask that you finish up those drinks before you get in the car.

The boys quickly slams back there beers before getting into the car. Leroy gets into the back seat and Billy sits up front with Rebecca. There's destination is only a few minutes away as they arrive and make there way to the front of the complex.

Rebecca: This is a 100 Unit Building, with a 24 hour a day door man, private entrances, a pool and all the other amenities you'd expect out of a place like this.

The boys are is awe, as this is better living than they have ever seen and they haven't even stepped inside yet. With the awe also comes some confusion as questions fly.

Leroy: This hyar whole buildin' is ours?

Billy: This hyar man has t'stan' hyar all day an' open th' dore fo' folks.

Leroy: ah doesn't see no outhouse o' well, whar ah suppose t'shit an' drank.

Billy: I've got 2 pigs, a hourse an' a lama, whar does they git t'sleep.

Rebecca doesn't know where to start, first off they asked a lot of question really quick and half of it should couldn't understand.

Rebecca: Ok I didn't follow all that but let's see if I can try to answer some of your question. No the whole building is not yours you get one unit. There's running water so the toilet is inside, and the pet policy allows for cats and dogs, sorry no farm animals. One more question and sorry if I sound rude, but are you sure you gentelman can afford a place like this.

The boys don't seem offended and Billy just reaches into his pockets and pulls out 2 stacks of $100 bills about 3 inches thick a piece, this puts Rebecca worries to rest.

Leroy: Whar yo' done git all thet money.

Billy: Don't yo' wo'ry about thet I'll tell yo' later.

Rebecca: Well if you'd like we can go inside now.

Billy: We'll take it.

Rebecca: Well ok then, let me grab some paperwork and you boys can be in by the end of the week.

Rebecca leaves as Leroy stare at Billy, questions running through his head.

Leroy: Brother reckon we sh'd of looked at th' place fust

Billy: Yer hankerin' t'live th' high life brother, this hyar is th' high roller place t'be.

Leroy: Whut in tarnation about thet money, ah knows we doesn't make thet much fum wrestlin', so whar yo' git it fum.

Billy: Don't yo' wo'ry about thet now, let me han'le our business.

Billy wakes over to the realator and looks over the papers as Leroy stays back more confused than ever.