ACW Adrenaline 13: Andrew Reynolds v. Toyota Chelios

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Second Bout
Match Type: Hardcore
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (2 RP Cap)
Andrew Reynolds v. Toyota Chelios

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
TWO RP cap with all RPs due by Sunday July 1, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The scene opens up to Chelios sitting outside on a park bench in his white shirt and jorts. The cameraman is sitting next to him with the camera shining on him. Chelios is still visibly shaken up always looking over his shoulder to make sure there isn’t anybody coming to get him.

Chelios: Dude… I’m still freaked. That was crazy. What could they have wanted with me? I’m just a new guy in ACW. Yeah I got my first win against… I still don’t know what he is but… what did I do?

Cameraman: I do not know. All I know is my head was throbbing and well… glad I got my camera back. I did try rewatching the tape but… I couldn’t tell much of anything. All I know is… that person could have done anything to you and you are lucky to have made it out as well as you did.

Chelios: You’re telling me. I… and now I have to deal with Andrew Reynolds. And in a hardcore match? I don’t know how much more I can take. I don’t wanna get taken again. I mean at least they did leave me an easy way out but still… what am I to do?

Cameraman: Get yourself ready for your match. You finally proved that you can win a match. That you are more than just a goof… you can do this. This match is yours… I think your shorts are vibrating. I didn’t even know you owned a cell phone.

Chelios: I don’t. He checks his pocket and it is a cell phone buzzing with a restricted number calling him so he answers it. Hello… remember what? Yes yes. I will. He hangs up the phone quick. I’m scared.

Cameraman: Them again?

Chelios: Yeah. They said to remember the numbers 12, 9, 5, and 19. What in the world does any of that mean?

Cameraman: I think its some kind of code. There definitely has to be some hidden meaning to it. But that is a real short code. Maybe a combination?

Chelios: I knew wrestling would be the end of me. I just knew it and now I have this person sending me some bomb code and looking to destroy me. I’m just a wrestler with a finisher known as The Fart. I mean come onnn… how dangerous can a guy like me be?

Cameraman: Well you did win last week.

Chelios: Not helping. Well… I guess all I can do is try to do is get myself ready… ready for a ham sandwich.

Cameraman: What? A ham sandwich?

Chelios: Yeah a ham sandwich. I am hungry and to be able to fight at op… opt… octomom… optomal… octopus strength I have to eat.

Cameraman: Did you just say octomom?

Chelios: Yeah she kinda hot in a having a lot of kids and still not being that bright kind of way. She makes me feel smart.

Cameraman: That’s quite an accomplishment.

Chelios: Yeah I know. Its like… hey wait a minute.

Cameraman: You caught that quicker than I thought you would.

Chelios: 12, 9, 5, 19… has to mean something. I don’t like this.

Cameraman: Maybe it isn’t just for you.

The scene fades as the two get up from the bench and go looking for that ham sandwich.

Last edited:

Andy

Reaction score
(Two men sit across from each other in a darkened warehouse, only a sliver of light being illuminated by a single lamp hanging from above. The men are both in wooden chairs, their elbows touching a large, brown wooden desk. One of the men can be clearly seen as the Alternate Championship Wrestling superstar, Andrew Reynolds, while the other appears to be some sort of an associate of Reynolds. Tension arises from this scene as both men refrain from speaking a single syllable, let alone allowing a breath to escape. Reynolds' large, pale hand grips the cold steel of a magnum, his brow curved in both hesitation and anger. Reynolds thinks to himself how he could have possibly gotten himself into a situation such as this one, despite the fact that he operates a somewhat large cannabis cartel. Moments of silence abruptly halt when the man across from Reynolds begins to laugh in a rather deep tone-of-voice.)

Man: "What's the matter, dear Andrew? Are you nervous?"

(Andrew keeps his vision centered upon the gun in his hand before slowly shifting to the meet the man's eyes. Simultaneously, Reynolds smiles before opening his mouth to reply.)

Andrew Reynolds: "Why would I be nervous? It isn't like this is the fist time I've played Russian Roulette. The only question here is are you nervous, my dear, dear Aaron McAllen?"

(As Reynolds addresses McAllen by name, it becomes clear that he is none other than the man whom was previously mentioned during the phone call between Reynolds and Celeste. One can only infer that this man is related to Reynolds and his drug trafficking. McAllen laughs the notion away before replying sternly.)

Aaron McAllen: "Of course not, I've got this ol' Irish blood in me. Not a bit nervous, mate. Give it a spin, it's your turn. This is for the jackpot. You survive this one and I'll not only guarantee all of your legal issues will go away, but I'll throw in some more profit."

(Sanders spins the cartridge of the gun and hastily sets the barrel of the gun against the side of his right temple. Sweat beads flow freely down Reynolds' face, making the only noise they can be heard in the entire complex. Gulping and shaking furiously, more and more after each second, Reynolds' finger begins to pull down on the trigger. He closes his eyes. Nothing. Not a sound, apart from the clicking emanates from the gun. Reynolds turns it over to McAllen. McAllen grabs the gun as if to be courageous and spins the cartridge. He sets the gun upon his head and smiles before pulling the trigger. Nothing. Reynolds, flabbergasted, lets out a sort of yell in response.)

Andrew Reynolds: "You lucky son of a bitch, you. You know what this means now. We both win. And since you're being so kind to me, I might as well give you an offer?

Aaron McAllen: "And what would that be, mate?"

(Reynolds smiles before setting the offer.)

Andrew Reynolds: "I would like for you to becoming my wrestling manager."

(A look of anger flairs across the face of McAllen. However, moments later he begins to laugh and grabs the right hand of Reynolds, as to accept the offer set by Reynolds. Reynolds can do nothing more, but smiles in response. Laughing ensues as the light begins to flicker on and off at a rapid pace.)

End of Scene