ACW Adrenaline 11:

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Fourth Bout:
Match Type: Singles
Stipulation: Hardcore
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (2 RP Cap)
Andrew Reynolds v. Heath Venomous

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
TWO RP cap with all RPs due by June 16, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

The_King

Reaction score
OOC: A little under two hours left to RP. Get something in guys!

Andy

Reaction score
Shit. Kind of like totally forgot about this. I'll try to get something posted as quickly as possible.

Andy

Reaction score
(As the Alternative Championship Wrestling's flagship show, Adrenaline, returns on-air after a commercial break, and the camera fades in from darkness, the image of a relatively tall man sitting behind a large, brown oak desk become clear to the naked eye. Andrew Reynolds, a man who once posed as the hardcore wrestler Andrew Sanders, sifts through piles of papers, continuously searching for a rather elusive document. Having lived in a rather close-knit community along the beaches of Milford, Connecticut, one could easily make a small fortune from region's drug trafficking market. While not a big player in the game, Reynolds, being the playboy he was, made a living buy and selling the most contemporary drugs. An adherent of the straight edge lifestyle, Reynolds never actually tried the stuff, but used the vast quantities to only increase his inheritance. Naturally, when one begins to play with fire, or drugs in this case, one gets burnt. That being said, Reynolds became affiliated with the wrong crowd and eventually found himself not only under the microscope and gun, but performing a short stint in the state's penile system. Try as he might, Reynolds is not able to find the document and panics. Thus, he makes a frantic phone call.)

Andrew Reynolds: "Celeste, I can't find it anywhere! We are so screwed, it's not even funny! If Aaron finds out about this I am dead."

(Rather calm on the other end of the phone line is Andrew Reynolds' fiance, Celeste. Although Reynolds is technically still legally married to another women, Celeste is Reynolds' best friend and business partner. Speaking in a rather hushed tone-of-voice, she replies to Reynolds.)

Celeste: "Don't worry, I'll cover for you for the time being. Just find that document later. It is the beginning and the end of all of our problems. Right now, I'm just worried about your mental health and how this will affect you in your match. That should be the only thing on your mind at this moment: beating the living hell out of Heath Venomous."

Andrew Reynolds: "Thanks for taking the, uh, bullet for me, I guess."

Celeste: "It's no problem. I hope you do well and I can't wait to see you later tonight! We'll worry about this when that time comes."

(As soon as Celeste finishes speaking, she hangs up the phone, thus, ending the couple's conversation. As the camera begins to fade to darkness, Reynolds stairs intently at the camera, as if to frighten it.)

ES
Televised