ACW Adrenaline 11: Drew Alexander v. Zack Bronko

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Semi-Main Event: Heavyweights Collide
Match Type: Singles
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 30 Minutes (3 RP Cap)
Drew Alexander v. Zack Bronko

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
THREE RP cap with all RPs due by June 16, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

BDC

Reaction score
Moments after the triple threat at RIOT ACT

ZackBronko.jpg

Zack Bronko: Damn!

The trainer that saw him back to the locker room area barely dodged that chair as it dented the side of the lockers in. Excusing himself, he made a hasty retreat. But the BADASS didn't notice. He was too busy pacing and ranting.

Zack Bronko: I can't believe I LOST!!

Suddenly, the large wrestler put his fist through one of the lockers. Hands on hips, he paced some more like a hunted animal. He had that match well in hand, but he had miscalculated Jacqui Monroe and that wildcard DEMON. No excuses though. He took his eyes off the prize; lost focus. He began to wring his hands a bit.

Unseen Voice: It was a good match. You gave it your all, Zack.

Bronko turned ready to yell, but softened up a bit when he saw his diminutive wife, Nikki Bronko.

AJLee4.jpg

Zack Bronko: Not ENOUGH.

Nikki Bronko: SO? You pick yourself up and plow on ahead. Right? I mean, it's not that you actually lost to a woman...

Zack spun around and glared at the love of his life and, once again, calmed down.

Zack Bronko: It's not about that. Monroe is one tough bitch. And I mean that in a good way.

Nikki smiles nervously: Then, what is it?

Zack Bronko looks away: I'd like to say it's because of that interfering Demon, but it's not. It's me. I came up short. I promised that I was gonna plow a trench through these losers one at a time. And I lose a damn gimmick match thanks to some freak who's not even on the payroll!!

Nikki Bronko: I've got the card for the next Adrenaline...

Zack Bronko looks around: Yeah? Where do they have me? Dark match?

Nikki Bronko smiles: SEMI-MAIN EVENT!

She squeals and jumps around as Zack grabs the paper from her hands and reads it.

Zack Bronko: Alexander....I beat him and that face painted freak in one match. I can do it again. I HAVE to do it again.

Bronko smashed his fists together and continued pacing.

Nikki Bronko: Too much confidence there. And you promised you weren't going 'ALL HEEL' on this place (she does the quotation marks with her fingers).

Zack Bronko smiles: Nah. I ain't heeling. And I'm not gonna get cocky. I will prepare more than I ever have and when I step in that ring with Alexander; he will know that I BELIEVE. Hell, he WILL BELIEVE that I AM THE REVOLUTION!!

THE REVOLUTION, Zack Bronko, has begun...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Backstage Drew Alexander is walking down the hallway, he's stopped by an interviewer.

Interviewer: Drew... Can I speak with you?

Drew Alexander: First of all, the name's Chase DeSanto. This is what you'll refer me to now and please allow me to speak for a bit without interruption. You're a good fella. I heard what Zack Bronko had to say, a revolution? He's trying not to out-do himself here in Alternative Championship Wrestling and it's understandable we'll see people come and try make such a huge name of themselves. Before you ask, I know you want to ask me about my loss against Syn. Well I fell short, I stuck around that main event scene for quite some time and I lost... Someone deserves to get that title shot, not me. I'll work my way back there once again. I've changed my attitude, my name here, you're probably wondering why Mr...?

Interviewer: Mr Johnson. Could you explain why you chose to change your name?

Chase DeSanto: It's quite simple really Mr Johnson. As a young kid, I always had the nickname 'Chase'; I used to run away or chase certain animals right out into the distance. I lived out in the woods so everybody called me Chase instead of Drew and the name DeSanto, well I was at the DeSanto restaurant last night. My brother Liam's girlfriend's father owns the place and due to the fact I no longer associate with my past, I decided to change my surname. There will be issues with it to some, maybe not but it is how it is. My main focus here now is my new attitude, the respect for these people who come pay and watch the very best perform. I'm not going to let these people down, Zack Bronko is going to make-believe with himself when he constantly believes there's that Revolution that surrounds him and there's a change. The only change around here in ACW is me, Chase DeSanto. That change is for the better, for these people, to give back what they truly love. A complete new style of wrestling will be displayed this very week and Zack won't know what he got himself into. You could ask a billion questions, you could choose not to believe in me, but seein' is believin' and that isn't a lie at all. I'll allow you to choose your own will, to love me or hate me. It doesn't bother me but for those who respect and love me for my passion, my dream, I will respect those back and give you the best!

Mr Johnson: I must admit, I approve of your new attitude. Now you're not in the main event scene, what are you seeking for now? Do you want that Championship shot again or are you looking to go for a lower-tier championship? What's your ambition?

Chase DeSanto: It's everybody's dream to capture the ACW Championship but really, I tried my best to capture that and Syn's one hell of a worker. He bested me in that Hell in a Cell match and I got to give him credit. Love him or hate him, he was the better man. I'd love to get a shot but I'm not going to go out to the ring and beg for it. I'm going to work my way up, for now... I'm focusing on defeating Zack Bronko once I'm done then I'll allow management to see the change in me. Hopefully I'll be able to face some of the mid-carders here, as long as I'm wrestling I'm completely cool with it. Titles or not, I'm doing it for the people and when I do win a Championship, it's going to be dedicated to these wonderful people. Through the hard times I've been in, I'm now completely happy. I'm now ready... Zack, if you're listening... This is where 'The Revolution's at, this is where the best becomes the best!

OOC: Decided to do my RP kind of like a TT/Interview. New aspect.

BDC

Reaction score
FATHER'S DAY

americanbadass-2.jpg

Nikki just left and heads to ringside as Zack finishes lacing his boots.

I can't wait to get into the ring. I can feel it; the rage growing inside me. Sound like the damned Hulk. But, like him, I'm angry all the time. And I'm gonna focus all of that anger on Drew Alexander. Nothing personal; just he's in my way. You just so happened to be on this train's tracks today.

An unfamiliar voice brings him back: Mr. Bronko? I'm really sorry. This man insisted to see you and he says he's your...

Zack Bronko doesn't even look up: FATHER...

The stagehand looks shocked: Why, yes. How did you know?

As I look up, still facing away, I'd like to say I smelled him coming. Fitting response.

Zack: Call it a lucky guess...Let him in...

The stagehand leaves and a man in his later forties steps in. He's a big man, not quite as big as Zack, but still big and, at one time, was probably muscular.

Kevin_Nash50.jpg

Zack's Father: You didn't tell me you were coming to New York.

Zack Bronko: There are obvious reasons for that. What do you want?

I refuse to turn and look at him. I just simply continue my preparations. Unfortunately, I can see him in the mirror. And HE can see me.

Zack's Father: Nice. To the point. Haven't changed much.

Zack Bronko: You picked a hell of a time to show up. If this is about money, I haven't gotten paid yet and not gonna make enough to support you too.

Zack's Father: No, it's not about money...

I've finally had enough of his beatin around the bush bullshit. So, I turn around and confront him.

Zack Bronko: Then, what the hell is it? I got a match!

My Father looks much older than the last time I saw him. It was only a couple of years ago too. I think it was right after me starting with PWA.

Zack Bronko: Aw, hell, are you gonna die or something?

My Father, named William Bronko, smiled; yeah, go ahead and say it. BILLY BRONKO. Not like every asshole in the United States hasn't used that one.

William Bronko: Nah. It's not that. I look like shit cause I've just come off the juice.

I can't believe this.

Zack Bronko: Again? Come on. You and me know it won't be a week and you'll be in the tank again. So why don't you go and check into the clinic and get it over with.

William Bronko: I'm trying to clean it up, Zackery.

Zack Bronko: It's just Zack now, for gawds sake.

William Bronko: Come on, Zack, don't you think it's time we took care of this?

Oh, now THAT did it.

Zack Bronko: What? Like you took care of mom?

William Bronko gets defensive and raises his voice: Now, I was acquitted of all charges!!

I just smiled back at him. There's that Bronko temper everybody's been hearing about.

Zack Bronko: That doesn't make you any less guilty! You killed her! I may not be able to prove it or convict you of it, but you did! And just because I can't remember anything from that night, doesn't mean you can claim to be innocent! Are you gonna stand there and tell me you weren't guilty of hurting her AND me time and time again? Huh?

William Bronko looks like he wants to fight back, but he backs off: No. I can't. But things are different now.

Zack Bronko: Things aren't a bit different! You're still a stinking drunk and I'm an anger management problem just waiting to go to jail again!!

Wow. He's usually more of a fighter than this. I expected a knock down, drag out. But he's standing down; letting me win. Makin' me mad.

William Bronko: You have your family now, Zack. You're putting it back together.

Zack Bronko:And I have to fight it everyday; the beast you gave me!! That part of me THAT'S YOU!

William Bronko takes a deep breath: I want to put it back together, Zack.

Oh, so there it is...

Zack Bronko: Oh, I see! You come in here and tell me you're clean like you have a million times and you expect me to just pretend like things are gonna be different. Ah, hell no...

It's time.

Zack Bronko: Listen...

William Bronko: I want to get to know my grandson...

Zack Bronko: Again, HELL NO! You stay away from him! He's never seen the animal you gave me. I intend on him never seeing you; EVER! Now, I gotta match...

I start to leave, but he won't get out of my way. I so wish he'd push my buttons tonight. I could end this.

William Bronko: I know. I have tickets. It's how I got in.

Zack Bronko: You stay away from my family!

William Bronko: Don't worry. I could afford anything but the general admission in the back. Listen, I just want a chance.

I'm fightin' with everything I've got. I simply reach out and push him aside and begin to leave.

Zack Bronko: I've given you all the chances you're ever gonna get. Now, get the HELL away from me and my family.

As I walk off, a devilish streak burns in me.

Zack Bronko; never looking around and sounding sarcastic: Oh, Happy Father's Day early; asshole...

ZackBronko.jpg

I pound my way through the back on my way to the match and all I can think of is how I want to kill him. Well, I'll do what I always do; what my therapist tells me to do. Take it out in the ring. Suddenly, I feel sorry for Drew Alexander.