ACW Adrenaline 10: SYN's Gauntlet Calvash,Young, Zalik, Allen,Saladin, Styles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Main Event: Last Chance Gauntlet/Champ vs Chumps?
A challenge to the Champ!
Match Type: Gauntlet
Stipulation: If you don’t rp, you’re out!
Time Limit: 30 Minutes (1 rp cap)
SYN ©
vs
Henri Calvash and Billy Young and Zalim Zalik and Cory Allen and Saladin and Alex Styles

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Only one rp cap per person with the deadline being May 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Show will be up by Monday the 28th / Good Luck!

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
The scene opened up inside of a darkened gym, the sounds of someone hitting a wrestling mat being the only sound heard. Inside of the ring in the middle of the gym, two people are seen in the ring, one having the other locked in a sitting version of The Abdominal Stretch. The person on the mat was Syn, who was trying to fight out of the submission hold locked on him by his younger brother, Kai. Over by the wall, Syn’s protégé, Alisyn, and Jin both look on as Syn manages to get back to his feet and sends Kai to the ropes, before executing an armdrag takedown. Immediately after hitting the maneuver, Syn clutches his arm and lets out a low hiss of pain.

Kai: You’re hurt.

Syn looked over at Kai, who lay on the mat a few feet away, giving him a pointed stare. Syn knew it wasn’t a question so much as him stating a fact, but he didn’t want to acknowledge it. It meant to him that he was admitting that he was showing weakness. And weakness was something that he had long since promised himself he would never show to ANYONE, not even his younger brother. Syn gingerly moved his hand away from his arm, his eyes never leaving Kai’s.

Syn: (Through clinched teeth) I’m fine, Kai.

Kai, instead of answering, kipped up to his feet and calmly looked at Syn, his face remaining emotionless.

Kai: “Fine†would imply that you were just sore and can still go, brother. Right now, you can barely move your arm, let alone wrestle me at the pace you’re accustomed to.

Syn went to retort, but was cut off as Jin and Alisyn both enter the ring, Jin looking curious and Aisyn giving him a small look of concern.

Jin: I think Kai’s right on this one, boss. It looks like your arm is pretty banged up.

Alisyn: Not to mention that you were in that submission hold for a long time before reinforcements arrived.

At the mention of how he may have gotten injured, Syn scowled slightly. Not only had he been attacked from behind by Drew Alexander, but Zack Bronko decided to add injury to insult and lock him in a painful submission hold after the match was over. Syn had never felt as embarrassed as he had after he finally been able to leave the ring of his own free will. He had been caught off guard, laid out, and now he may even be injured. Syn wouldn’t allow that to stand, but for the moment, he had more pressing matters to attend to. He dismissed both Alisyn and Jin (Much to their disappointment) and followed Kai to the gym’s trainer’s office. Syn frowned slightly as Kai began taking a look at his arm.

Kai: Looks like it may have been hyper-extended.

Syn just gave his brother a dull glance.

Syn: As I said before, I’m fine.

Kai didn’t say anything as he handed Syn some bandages, then he watched as he began to wrap the injured arm up. The two sat in silence for a few moments, before Kai finally spoke.

Kai: I hear that there is talk of an active wrestler on ACW’s roster potentially becoming the new General Manager now that Phoenix has decided to back out of this little “War†between ACW and PWA.

Syn pauses for a moment, before he calmly continued wrapping his arm.

Syn: Yes. That rumor has been going around for the past several days. (Syn gives a slight smirk) Some even have gained the foolish notion that I myself may decide to enter my name into the running, or that I have plans to lead ACW through this time of chaos.

Syn wasn’t looking at his younger brother, but he could literally feel the curiosity at his answer coming off of him. Kai rose an eyebrow, but otherwise showed very little emotion.

Kai: Why wouldn’t you, if you don’t mind me asking. It’s not something that you are known for, walking away from something that gives you an unlimited amount of power.

Syn kept his attention on his arm for the most part as he began to speak.

Syn: Because I have no interest and desire to lead this roster, nor am I fit to. (Kai went to say something, but Syn cuts him off) And before you ask me why, or dispute my claim, allow me to explain: As I’ve said countless times in the past few weeks, I hold no true loyalty to this company beyond the fact that I am its World Champion. Tha fact, more than anything, would make me a very poor “Leader†for these people. If it were to go to anyone, it would have to be someone who gives everything, and more, for this company; Someone like Raiden Blaze, Jacqueline Monroe, or Eric Snow, who all seem to, for some reason or another, care about ACW in some form or fashion. Not someone like me, who has always been out for himself.

Kai stayed silent as Syn shrugged slightly, before he finished bandaging his injury.

Syn: It’s simply not something I can do. Not out of cowardice or that I’m unable to do it, but out of respect for those who seem to CARE enough to do it.

Kai nods in acceptance of the answer, before asking another question.

Kai: And what of your battle with Drew Alexander?

Syn froze for a moment, before he gave an evil grin

Syn: My battle with him, if he chooses to accept my challenge, will happen sooner rather than later. And if I’m lucky, then a certain individual will try to make himself known and we can finish what he started on Adrenaline.

With that, Syn turned on his heel and exited the trainer’s office, leaving Kai to contemplate the conversation as the screen fades to black