ACW Adrenaline 10: Solomon White vs Kid Krazy vs Multiplex

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Opening Bout: Just a bit of class and crazy!
Match Type: Triple Threat
Stipulation:
Time Limit: 10 Minutes (1 RP Cap)
Solomon White vs Kid Krazy vs Multiplex

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Only one rp cap with the deadline being May 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Show will be up by Monday the 28th / Good Luck!

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
May 21, 2012 After ACW Adrenaline Episode 9

-------------------------------------------------

Kid Krazy is walking to the parking lot of the Mayfield Community Center after Adrenaline comes to a conclusion. As he approaches his old, beatup, pick up truck, The Librarian who was in attendance for the show, runs up to him with a smile a mile wide on her face.

The Librarian: Hey Krazy, impressive win out there tonight!

Kid Krazy: What are you stalking me now?

The Librarian: You really impressed me the other day in the library so I thought I'd come check out the show. I loved it and I loved seeing you again.

Kid Krazy: Well I'm glad you had fun watching because I had a ton of fun, kicking Cory Allen's ass.

The Librarian: See that's why you impress me Kid Krazy. I love how you use profanity and I love how you inflict pain on others. It really turns me on. I have a dark side to myself and I am ready to leave the library for good. I am sick and tired of the bitches that I have to deal with everyday. And that children's program! Holy Fuck do I hate those kids!

Kid Krazy: Well I'm ready to leave this shithole of a community center for the night. You can come with me if you please.

She nods her head and they both get in Kid Krazy's truck but an ACW representive comes up to the truck and hands Krazy an envelope through the window. Kid Krazy lays the envelope on the dash board as he drives out of the parking lot and on to the road.

The Librarian: My name is is Samantha by the way, but you can call me Sammy. What is your name outside the ring? I know Kid Krazy can't be your real name.

Kid Krazy ignores the question as he continues driving but she repeats herself.

Kid Krazy: My name is Mathew Spalding. You can call me Matt if you wish, but don't tell anyone that because I am Kid Krazy for a reason.

The Librarian: So where are we going to tonight?

Kid Krazy grabs the envelope off of his dash board and hands it to the librarian.

[COLOR="#FF0000][U]Kid Krazy:[/U] Open it...[/COLOR]

[I]She opens the envelope as sixty dollars in cash falls on to her lap.[/I]

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]The Librarian: Wow a whole sixty dollars for beating Cory Allen.[/COLOR]

Kid Krazy: Looks like we will be staying at a cheap ass motel.

The Librarian: So I get to spend the night with you?

Kid Krazy: If that's what makes you happy.

The Librarian: Trust me, I would be more than happy to spend the night with you.

After a few more miles of driving, Krazy spots a sign that says "Payless Motel." He pulls in the Motel Parking Lot and it looks to be an old, rundown, piece of crap, motel. But that doesn't bother Kid Krazy as he sees it is only 45 dollars to stay the night there. Kid Krazy parks and they exit the vehicle. He grabs a suitcase that he has laying in the bed of his truck and they approach the motel entrance. Kid Krazy walks up to the check-in desk and hands them 45 dollars. With little to no communication, the woman working, hands him a key to his room. The room number is on the key. Krazy hands The Librarian, his suitcase and she carries it, following behind, as Kid Krazy finds the room and opens it with the key. The room isn't the most presentable as the bed isn't made up neat, the paint on the wall is chipped badly, and the bathroom is dirty.

The Librarian: Not the best but it will do for one night.

Kid Krazy: When I was just a wee little kid, I had life so rough that I would have dreamed to sleep in a room like this one at night.

Kid Krazy grabs his suitcase from the Librarian and lays it by the bed.

Kid Krazy: You still got that envelope? There should be a piece of paper in there, stating who my next opponenet will be.

The Librarian finds the envelope, pulls out the paper, and proceeds to tell Kid Krazy who his opponenet is.

The Librarian: Looks like you won't be facing one man, but two. You are in a triple threat match with Multiplex and Solomon White. Know anything about them?

Kid Krazy: A little bit... I know that Solomon White beat Multiplex tonight, just like I beat Cory Allen's juggalo ass.

The Librarian: Oh yeah, Multiplex was that weird ass dude who kept talking to himself.

Kid Krazy: Exactly! Earlier today, I walked into the lockeroom and he was in the shower talking to himself. The way he changes his voices though... I thought there were two guys packing fudge in the shower. I was wondering what type of smurfs were in ACW but then only one man walked out and it was Multiplex. I thought I was a strange man but I have nothing on him. Apparently he has some type of disorder where he has multiple personalities. If you ask me, it is called blueberry syndrome. The man claims he is from Hell... He doesn't know what fuckin hell is, Samantha! Just because his mom drink a little too much when he was in the womb and he came out as a complete moron doesn't give him an excuse to claim he is from Hell. Next week on Adrenaline, I will show that mother fucker what it is like to be Krazy and I will show him what it is like to be from fuckin hell!!!

Kid Krazy takes a deep breathe before speaking again.

Kid Krazy: I apologize for my aggressiveness.

The Librarian: No need to apologize because I like it! So what do you know about Solomon White?

Kid Krazy: Oh hell, don't even get me started on this goon. That fucker strutted around the lockeroom today like his shit don't stink. Trust me his shit does stink, because he took a dump and everyone smelt it. Nasty ass shit! But that's besides the point. The point is, he is a rich, arrogant, snobby, little bitch! That's some shit I won't deal with right there. I hate rich people. I guess because I slept under a bridge and they had life given to them. So fuck Solomon White! I have over twenty years of anger stored up that I am going to unload on him next week for being the pompous ass that he is! But you see, Samantha, Solomon White may have class, and Multiplex may have multiple personas, but neither of them are Krazy!

The Librarian gets so turned on that she jumps on Krazy, wraps her legs around him, and starts kissing down his neck. He throws her on the bed and the scene comes to a close as Kid Krazy and the Librarian participate in passionate love making in a cheap motel.

Reaction score
October 13 1990
Richlands Academy School for Boys

The scene comes in on a 10 year old Multiplex, who is sitting at a desk writing a paper on why he won't be bad anymore. A Nun is sitting up at the front of the classroom shaking her head at him in dissapointment. He looks up and raises his hand. Furious, she stands up with a wooden yardstick and walks over to him and hits his back with it. He lets out a painful cry.

Nun-Didn't I say be quiet maggot? Bad boys don't get to talk! Bad boys must be punished for thier sins, and you Michael, must be punished severely!

Multiplex-I didn't do anything though!

She quickly raises her hand and backhands him accross his the side of his face that isn't burnt.

Nun-Rot in Hell, Michael! You are going to be tortured by the damned.

With that being said, she quickly walks out of the room. Multiplex stands up and walks out the same door. He walks down a few halls and approaches a door that is labeled "Basement". He opens the door and walks down the stairs. It's dark and wet and rats are infested down there. The camera starts to circle the room and you notice a bed. This is where he must sleep. He is an outcast among the "Children of God".

Mulitplex-I'm a freak. I just want to fit in with everyone, but they won't except me for what I am. I have nothing wrong with me but my face. He begins to cry.

With that being said, a voice can be heard laughing.

Multiplex-Whose there?

Voice-You are here, Michael. We are all one.

Mulitplex 5 appears in front of him.

Multiplex-Who are you? Why do you look like me?

Multiplex 5-Because I am you. I'm the side of you that wants to kill that Nun.

Muliplex-I don't want her dead.

Multiplex 5-But I do. And I'm you. Just like we want our Father dead.

Multiplex-Is this real?

Multiplex 5-Yes, this is very real. You suffer from a rare condition. You created us from feelings you hold inside. You may call me Daemonic. I'm you're evil side, Michael.

Present day, Mulitplex wakes up inside the locker room after his match against Solomon White. Around him, is Panic, Anger, Daemonic, and Insanity.

Panic-I told you all we might lose!

Anger-Shut it, Panic. We lost, it happens.

Daemonic-Silence both of you. Or there will one less person in the room.

Panic-Sorry boss. Please don't be mad.

Daemonic-I'm furious! We lost to a bitch who thinks he is better than us and then on top of that, Pheonix decided to quit. She was our ticket to the top!

Insanity-The job took a toll on her. She couldn't handle it.

Multiplex-We need to focus on who we are going to face at Adrenaline 10. Riot Act is coming up soon and we want our place.

Panic-shhhh someone's coming!

All the personalities disapear and Multiplex is standing alone. Wisecrack the Clown enters his locker room smiling.

Wisecrack-Multiplex, You don't have to hide yourself. We are friends here. Were are alike, you and I, both of us are labeled as insane and crazy. Maybe they are right. In fact, they are right. I'm as sadistic as they come.

Multiplex nods his head and now starts talking with different personalities.

Anger-So, Wisecrack, where are you're sons?

Wisecrack-I wanted to talk to you alone. Or all of you alone, I should say.

Insanity-Got some guts old man. No one wants to talk to us, They are afraid of us, Hell, they should be.

Daemonic-So what do you want to talk to us about?

Wisecrack walks over to him and whispers something in his ear.

Wisecrack-By the way, I checked to see who you are facing on the way over here and you can get your revenge on Solomon White at Adrenaline. You have him and Kid Krazy in a triple threat match. I'll be watching very closely Multiplex.

The Clown laughs like like a lunatic and smiles an evil, wicked, smile at Mulitplex.

Anger-Why us?

Wisecrack-Like I said, You and I are very similar. We both have our secrets. You have an incredible in-ring ability and I want to help you control that anger you have built in.

Anger-You can't control me!

Wisecrack-Tell me about you're personalities, Multiplex.

Multiplex-Each of them is from a different emotion from a time I felt in my life. Daemonic, my evil side, is built from being harrassed by Nuns and students at a school during my childhood. Anger and Panic is from the pain I felt when my father killed my mother. Insanity is from being locked up inside what the Nuns called a saferoom. They locked me in for days at a time. It drove me insane.

Wisecrack-Excellent. Do your different ego's take control during the match?{/COLOR]

Daemonic-Usually I am the one in the match, however, Panic took over the match, it is why we lost. He isn't the best wrestler. He is always afraid to use his strength. He is powerful but always scared.

Wisecrack-I'm talking to panic when I say this. Don't be afraid. You have a gift. I want you to use the fear and use your brothers; your other selves and induce that fear into you're opponents. Make them afraid of you, as they should be. You, all together, are a weapon, use it to you're advantage.

Panic-What if I let us down again?

Wisecrack-Wisecrack has got your back, son. You're family, now.

El Loko and Maddog enter the locker room.

Wisecrack-These are my sons. El Loko and Maddog.

Loko and Maddog stare into Multiplex' eyes and smile the sam evil smile as their father.

Wisecrack-ACW is going to fall and PWA? Well, let's just say it's seen better days. All that will be left in the end is the LUNATIC WORLD ORDER. Step one is already complete. Step two is underway as we speak and I want you to be a part of it, Multiplex. All freaky FIVE of you will be a part of the beautiful lunacy to come. Help us, and I'll see to it that you never have to hide again.

Daemonic-So if I beat Solomon and Krazy, you will help us?

Wisecrack-Beat them? I want you to destroy them!

Anger-We can do that. Easily. Kid Krazy think he had a hard life growing up? He hasn't had the life of us. Just sounds like a big ass cry baby to us. And we won't take Solomon White so easily this time. We're going to kill both of them.

Panic-I'm not scared of them. As long as the others come along.

Insanity-We will unleash an evil upon them like they have never seen.

Multiplex-Daemonic, will be the one to destroy them. He is the reason we became a wrestler in the first place.

Daemonic-I won't let you down brothers. And when I say brothers, I mean you three as well, Wisecrack, Maddog, and El Loko.

Wisecrack extends his gloved hand to Multiplex who shakes it in return. All eight of them exit the door and leave to the arena.

The scene fades out

Reaction score
Not making enough at ACW to get by. Maybe someday, but not now.

That's what drove me to look for a second job. I knew it would divide my mind, but if I didn't eat enough or take care of myself, I wouldn't be able to compete. On top of that, if I didn't get the rest I needed, I'd be useless in the ring.

I had almost given up. Then I walked by that club. I had walked by before and enjoyed the music coming from it. A lot of bass and an awesome beat at all times of the night. Today, I noticed a sign.

Late Shift DJ needed.

I took the sign down and made my way in. The place was rockin, but tonight, the beats were a little off. I shoved my way through the crowd and found the problem. Some kid was getting a try out for that DJ job. But, man, he was killing it in a bad way. I stood it for as long as I could and finally stepped up into the lair of the DJ.

Bouncer gives me an eye: What you think you're doin BOY?

I step up to him, this gentleman was quite a bit bigger than me: I'm here for the DJ job tryout. Looks like you're still looking.

The young DJ glared at me as the Bouncer laughed: Oh, yeah! I think that's enough kid. You're beginning to kill the buzz in this place.

With one grab and swing the lame DJ was gone. I stepped up and gulped real big. I had never handled this much equipment before. I had only DJed for some personal parties and friends hangouts. I looked through their collection.

Solomon: Wow, decent. Gonna need some better stuff if I'm going to make this place rock.

The Bouncer looked at me like I was crazy. Another man, better dressed and slimmer stepped up.

Slim man: What in the hell is this?

Bouncer puts out his hand: Let's see what the kid can do.

I pulled out a mix I had put together and plugged it in. After about ten minutes...

The Slim man AKA the owner: I think we found our man!

And the joint jumped the rest of the night!