Achievements.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm interested in separating myawards with competition awards/stats awards. You're probably confused and rightfully so; I'll try to explain it.

Currently we have awards found here. I want to have the awards as rewards basically. HQ posts, helpful donations, comical posts etc. I also want to add more statistic awards like 100 posts, 500 posts, 1000 posts for example. But I don't want to fill the awards page with stuff like that.

So, how do we get around this? There's a plugin called myachievements which I will be adding once we get enough money for a yearly subscription there ($7 I think). This is automated. We will create a separate box underneath awards and most likely call them "achievements". The concept is the same as awards really, you receive an image in the box once you have completed that task. For example, once you hit 500 posts, one point in the day when the achievements update you will automatically get an image for successfully getting 500 posts in your post_bit box.

I don't want to ramble on, but does this sound like something you'd want? It helps motivate new users to post, it looks pretty in your post_bit and profile and it's yet another cool feature to separate us from the rest. If you want to ask any questions please go ahead.

Reaction score
Sure, I don't mind. Looks pretty good.

http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-MyAchievements-1-8-2

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah (you ninja) that's the plugin, I've used it before and actually had it installed here before but that was before we were hacked and reinstalled the necessary plugins only. Since then my subscription ran out but it'll be here eventually. Just wanted to know if people liked the idea.

Reaction score
I think you should remove these karma stars and add the achievements plugin instead. It'll look better in the postbit all organized and there's more than just getting X amount of post counts. There's the online time, total threads, ranks, etc.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I can agree, I can disagree. Still won't get my awards. :upset:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Joker.png
beer-stein_24.png
Enthusiast.png

I know I have to deserve them, but IT'S SO HARD!! :upset:

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Be more friendly and I'll give you the one that looks like a beer.