According to Joey Styles R-Truth is okay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0206/549433/r-truth/

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/22860/RTruth-Injured-During-RAW-Former-Stars-Criticize-The-Miz-for-Botch/

Lance Storm and the Hurricane criticize Miz ^

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
That's good. Miz can't botch simple spots like that

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oops didn't see this before I posted.

Lance Storm & Hurricane can suck a huge one.

??

Miz did bitch out

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hater in the house

I like Miz, but let's face it Hurricane Helms and Lance Storm both have more talent in their left arm then Miz has in his entire body

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
They're just jealous little douchebags. You see Hurricane's shoot on HBK? Talk about bitter. Miz has more charisma in his eyebrow than those two combined.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Totally disagree. And I don't watch shoot interviews, they don't interest me in the slightest.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Should listen to it, it's a good insight to how bitter he is. Not arguing their wrestling ability, but Miz probably has the most charisma in WWE at the moment.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Nah, Miz has charisma but it's overrated by some IMO. he can't touch Cena, Jericho, Punk, or even guys like Rhodes or Barrett when it comes to charisma. I'm a Miz fan, but let's not get carried away

as far as Helms being bitter, okay, that's fine. 99% of wrestlers are bitter ass holes who think they should have been pushed to the moon in their careers. It comes with the territory. Nice guys in this industry are very few and far between, and I learned a long time ago to separate wrestlers on screen from wrestlers behind the scenes. I used to watch every shoot I could get my hands on to find out what dirty names wrestler A would call wrestler b, but it's all so childish and elementary I stopped giving a damn

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Nah, Miz has charisma but it's overrated by some IMO. he can't touch Cena, Jericho, Punk, or even guys like Rhodes or Barrett when it comes to charisma. I'm a Miz fan, but let's not get carried away

as far as Helms being bitter, okay, that's fine. 99% of wrestlers are bitter ass holes who think they should have been pushed to the moon in their careers. It comes with the territory. Nice guys in this industry are very few and far between, and I learned a long time ago to separate wrestlers on screen from wrestlers behind the scenes. I used to watch every shoot I could get my hands on to find out what dirty names wrestler A would call wrestler b, but it's all so childish and elementary I stopped giving a damn

I can see why some would debate Cena or Jericho but for the rest Miz has more charisma in my opinion. Doesn't mean he's better on the mic, just saying charisma wise. They're totally different. Rhodes is sometimes monotone on the mic but he's still one of the best in the company. That's a debate for another thread.

There's wrestlers who are bitter, but then there's Hurricanes. He's shooted more than once, and fair enough you don't listen to them but it's a nice insight to their outside personality. His tweet was his real personality, he'll do anything to criticize WWE. I'm like you, I don't listen to many shoots but I do if they're against someone like HBK for example. Just out of curiosity.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Problem with Miz is he is 99% mouth and 1 % nothing else

Flair, Jericho, HBK are all absurdly loud mouthed, but they could go in the ring

Miz thinks he's hot sh*t, but he's small and has miles to go in the ring

The Miz will improve, but right now, his mouth writing checks his body can't cash

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
Problem with Miz is he is 99% mouth and 1 % nothing else

Flair, Jericho, HBK are all absurdly loud mouthed, but they could go in the ring

Miz thinks he's hot sh*t, but he's small and has miles to go in the ring

The Miz will improve, but right now, his mouth writing checks his body can't cash
Mostly agreed. He look leaves a ton to be desired, but I think he is a little underrated in the ring. He won't carry a match by any means, but put him with a decent worker and he can put on a decent show. I also don't know how much more he will improve.. he's been in WWE for what, 7 years now? He isn't an amazing athlete by any stretch, and I think he has just about peaked in ring. He can work on things like psychology and his ability to call a match, but he isn't going to add much more to his move set because he isn't that strong or that quick or anything like that.

Reactions: JC4Life37

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm repping Dolph'sZiggler for that last post on the Miz

I will point out Taker was terrible for the longest time until he improved drastically

Miz improved w/Morrison and regressed w/Truth His best bet is to work w/Rey or Daniel Bryan.

Ideally, he would tag w/Rey and ease his workload.... unfortunately Miz is still a heel and the draft is coming up

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Mostly agreed. He look leaves a ton to be desired, but I think he is a little underrated in the ring. He won't carry a match by any means, but put him with a decent worker and he can put on a decent show. I also don't know how much more he will improve.. he's been in WWE for what, 7 years now? He isn't an amazing athlete by any stretch, and I think he has just about peaked in ring. He can work on things like psychology and his ability to call a match, but he isn't going to add much more to his move set because he isn't that strong or that quick or anything like that.

Of course he can improve, look at Orton. Was an average maybe just above average wrestler, put on okay matches, then in 2011 he's voted as the 2nd best wrestler worldwide by one poll - when many think he should have been 1st. That was judged on the wrestling quality in that year mind.

Miz went from unbearable, to abysmal, to slightly tolerable, to mediocre, to average, to above average, to decent worker, to being able to put no memorable matches - I'm sure there's much more to come.