Abyss and Silva Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PureGreatness

Reaction score
Hey. I am back after I left quite a while ago for being pretty busy with other things and couldn't really get onto the forum. I haven't really made any GFX for a while and I made two just recently and I was wondering what you may have thought about them. Please would you be able to tell me how to improve and tell me what you liked. (If you liked any of it.)

Thanks, PG

AbyssSig.jpg

JordanLagroveSig-2.jpg

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like the text a lot on the abyss one. both these are simple and i think they would look better if they were a smaller size. 400x150 or something like that.

PureGreatness

Reaction score
Ok Thanks... well I made it smaller has that made it any better?

JordanLagroveSigEnigma.jpg

Enigma22

Reaction score
well it actually does look better imo cause the psd isnt distorted like before but i meant it more for the abyss one and u would have to redo it so it would look good. just next time u are gonna make a sig with just one or 2 psds like the abyss one just use the smaller size so theres not so much empty space...