Abusive Parents

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
So, my family and I were out at a vietnamese resteraunt...We were sitting on a table at the far end, and in front of us was a man a woman and a child of about 4. Now the child made a loud, annoying noise which brought our attention to them, even though it was kind of annoying, his parents reactions was way too harsh, his dad slapped him and his mum actually told him to shut up...Every time he made a noise, his parents either slapped or told him off in an abusive way...It even got as bad that his mother screamed so loud that the whole resteraunt looked and his dad and mum threatened to lock him in his room without food for a day...Someone who works there even had to come up and tell them to relax with the abuse or they would have to call the police. SO those fuckers just grabbed their son by the arm and dragged him out.

I hate abusive parents like this, he was only young ffs, wouldn't just a simple 'Be quite' or 'Stop doing that' be nessecary? As I said I hate parents like this.

I also hate those who are poor and waste their precious money on drugs rather then food for their kids, it makes me sick and disgusted that they consider drugs more important then their kids...It makes me wonder why people even have kids if they are going to fucking treat them like that?

Parents should have to take tests to be allowed kids.

Marvel26

Reaction score
When I was at the airport a couple of weeks ago there was this family, a dad, mum, a boy and a girl. The parents made the two children sit on a table by themselves and if they came over the parents went off it, they wouldn't shout but they would whisper in harsh way and tell them to go back to theit table. The little boy had a broken arm and that made me wonder how it was broken.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
When I was at the airport a couple of weeks ago there was this family, a dad, mum, a boy and a girl. The parents made the two children sit on a table by themselves and if they came over the parents went off it, they wouldn't shout but they would whisper in harsh way and tell them to go back to theit table. The little boy had a broken arm and that made me wonder how it was broken.

What if they were planning a trip to Disney World, and they didn't want the surprise spoiled?

Marvel26

Reaction score
Both of the kids seemed younger than 9.
It was like they were being banished to that other table. If you are going to treat your kids like that, why bother having them

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
slash how would the kids going to the parents and talking ruin the surprise to disney world?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This is why I will never have children. You can't legally lock them in a closet when they are annoying you.

Markz

Reaction score
If I was that kid I would of ordered some spaghetti and counted down from 5 and when I got to 1 I would make that noice louder and throw the spaghetti at my parents and pissed on their head.

Too right...

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
lol. my bad chuck. i saw the red name and for some reason read Slash.

if your kids were coming up you wouldnt yell at them. and i wouldnt plan everything at the airport personally

Rell

Reaction score
This is why I will never have children. You can't legally lock them in a closet when they are annoying you.

"That's not a bad thing, it's a GOOD thing!"

15.jpg

Reinvented

Reaction score
Ill tell you a little story based on my cousins life who would be my age but is deceased because of this.

His Father was a trainwreck been to jail came out and blammed the Mom for everything beat her down making my cousin wanting to react but never did. Not going into detail of the other things that happened his Dad eventually hit my cousin at a family get together and my uncles reacted and kicked him out then everything thought to be good 2 weeks later he came and killed both then himself.

This shows that certain people shouldn't have kids.